String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Hang in their breh. When I finished school years ago I literally applied for almost every hospital in the DFW metroplex and couldn't even get an interview. Had to start applying outside of Dallas and eventually got a interview and job in Houston. Have you thought about trying to get on somewhere else like Gary, Indiana, Detroit, or someplace that's somewhat close to Chicago? I'm ignorant about the whole law game so I don't know if it's possible to go to another state for 3L. Any advice @Nicole0416

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Hang in their breh. When I finished school years ago I literally applied for almost every hospital in the DFW metroplex and couldn't even get an interview. Had to start applying outside of Dallas and eventually got a interview and job in Houston. Have you thought about trying to get on somewhere else like Gary, Indiana, Detroit, or someplace that's somewhat close to Chicago? I'm ignorant about the whole law game so I don't know if it's possible to go to another state for 3L. Any advice @Nicole0416

I've applied all over the country

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif