String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is unemployed talk. Sorry. When you're working structured 9-5 you need the 3 meals. I remember when I was off work due to illness it was a struggle to eat 3 full meals because I wasn't doing shyt and I was waking up at 10-11AM...

Eat 5 times a day...including snacks. Work out regularly. If you can get an adjustable stand desk, do it.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I agree with OP and I been on that wave since high school..

I can’t eat a big greasy breakfast, a big greasy lunch, and a big greasy dinner as I hate feeling like I am stuffed and like I have to shyt all day.

I like feeling light and eating all day doesn’t give me that feeling

Daps
It should be a prerequisite that you show all your clients (that's if you have any) all the dumb shyt you post on this board, so they can make up their minds on whether they want to hire you or not. I know I wouldn't want someone like you in charge of my affairs with all the nonsense you post on here.

This is what happens when you're a smart dumb nxgga and you allow your thoughts to only exist in an echo chamber.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I've been on one meal a day since hs basically. The biggest thing for me now a days is making sure that 1 meal comes by 6 or 7 pm. Nothing worse than eating late and waking up to your stomach going cray in the morning. Got to properly digest before sleep.

that’s the worst. I played that out daily for years until I figured out what I was doing wrong . AND I seldom eat breakfast so them pains was hittin

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I usually skip breakfast go the gym in the morning. Waiting around lunch time (1/2) and eat a salad from sweetgreen/just salads/chopt. Get back and may have a snack (6) and eat a meal around 8/9. I want to eat earlier but my schedule is too packed to do so