String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Your viewpoint amounts to blaming business for bad eating habits, being out of shape. Bad lifestyle.

People that crutch excuses and truly weak and unchanging. When you have insight you become the change you want to see rather than seeking it from others.

The blame culture ends when taking accountability begins. These nikkas think they can blame everything onto others with no shame.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I only eat one meal a day. Most people don't have my willpower.

I eat at least three times a day (slacking), five when I'm on my game, plus mass gainer. :umad:

Only props you food-phobics get from me is not being a fatass (in some cases). :wow:

Finna toot my nose with #POWDA! and go to the gym right now. (Five in a row @Gully Bull.) Most people don't have my willpower. :mjgrin:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I eat at least three times a day (slacking), five when I'm on my gam, plus mass gainer. :umad:

Only props you food-phobics get from me is not being a fatass (in some cases). :wow:

Finna toot my nose with #POWDA! and go to the gym right now. (Five in a row @Gully Bull.) Most people don't have my willpower. :mjgrin:

you got all those muscles and still can't whoop my ass

:ufdup:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda agree because what I eat for breakfast (if I eat it) and eat for lunch would not be considered a full meal to most of these people.

Dinner definitely where I consume most of my calories usually.

I actually used to eat way less when I wasn't working from home tho, weirdly. I snack way more when my kitchen is just a few steps away.