String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Daps
Outside of dating girls a third of his age (which is approaching creep status now that he's nearly 50) and advocating for the environment, it's not like Leo DiCaprio is that interesting of a person.

Did you send this to the right person? This has nothing to do with what I said. I’m not concerned if Leo is interesting. He’s a superstar with name recognition so that’s going to be the first thing you see

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I like him in Django

but I don’t think it’s a stretch much for a white dude to act racist. I feel like it’s in them somewhere just like how they think all of us are thugs.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall are discrediting him because he picked "good roles". Plenty of actors have selected good roles and were trash in them..

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you send this to the right person? This has nothing to do with what I said. I’m not concerned if Leo is interesting. He’s a superstar with name recognition so that’s going to be the first thing you see
You said DDL isn't much to talk about outside of his work.
Yeah, I took that to mean you're talking about people outside of acting...as in what makes them interesting, noteworthy, celebrity...and so on.

I felt it was an appropriate response.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
prolific posting

this.

Plus, after that.
leo would need to play a definitive high drawing well known villain or a hero.
where leo generally does not fit the mold.
of any notary drawing hero or villain either.

this titanic prolific posting quote and should close the argument raised in the thread for this.

as obviously the threadstarter.
was not cognitive.
to watch leo carry growing pains.
where the baton passed from the mike seaver ages into adult. Right over the younger brother's head.
into the newcomer leo's hand.
instantly saving a dying once popular kid teen family tv show.
in the tv slot of doom.
might i add as well.
plus defeating the idea.
of tv child actors can not segueway.
to blockbuster and drama starring adult film actors.
in actual drawing movie films talk.
that used to exist before young leo crushed this building and myth tho.

art barr

Facts, looking back at his career though salute to whomever his agent is, because he could have easily typecasted into the stereotypical pretty boy love interest roles but dude respects the craft.

Leo from titanic to gangs of New York was a night and day transition from when he first started

TaxCollector13459

Daps
I dont leo overrated. I think he right where he should be

He's a method actor so off top he gets respect, he carries his responsibility on a screen and he can work with anybody.

TaxCollector13459

Daps
Possibly.

However, both Al Pacino and Robert De Niro went on to make classic movies after Godfather 1 and 2.
It is possible to get out of the shadow of major successes at young ages.

I'll admit that early blockbuster success does have a way of staying with an actor though. For example, with big sequels or trilogies it can be hard to do anything after that. Any of the actors in the Star Wars movies comes to mind. Also the LOTR guys. It seems like Robert Pattinson is building a hell of a career after those Twilight movies though.

True on all that but to be fair, leo was a teen in his debut time frame I think. Heat is still a great fukking film btw

Outside of the main characters in the big series they do usually flop unless they were already established I agree. Except for Harry Potter actor. Rob still working too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man get this shyt out of her, breh do better we had a breh do the sane shyt on YouTube until he pass away a awhile back he would speak the language and everyone had the :gladbron: face when he did.. even has some older women ask him to marry their daughters.

Breh and the cac in the OP didn’t learn shyt. They just memorized the same stock statments/questions in a language and went up to random people in the streets bothering them