String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Lol that shyt cringe

but on a serious the greatest polyglot was the ados breh Moses who recently passed away. He spoke many African languages and every encounter was amazing. From Somali, swahili, twi, amharic and so on.
Thank you Moses was the king of this shyt. May he rest in peace.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Man get this shyt out of her, breh do better we had a breh do the sane shyt on YouTube until he pass away a awhile back he would speak the language and everyone had the :gladbron: face when he did.. even has some older women ask him to marry their daughters.
I saw an Asian woman's eyes light up one time cuz I asked for some chopsticks with my Chinese takeout. She started laughing and shyt saying how nobody every ask for chopstik :gladbron: (no S and the c in stick was silent)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stay pretending like Africans don't have post colonial stress syndrome.
it's one thing to speak on a real situation and another to concoct one in your mind then argue about it.

you have a strong victim complex. can't possibly be a lawyer and think so negatively in all situations hence your lack of employment. you would be in court anticipating a loss and banking on it even. your mind state is poison