String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Never voted in a major election in my life till 2020 . I thought all presidents were the same , they are to some degree , cause this system isn’t for us but seeing first hand how terrible trump was for us made me register to vote . We would need to revolt : start something new to change things .
not voting is basically cutting off your nose to spite your face .
All I wanted was trump gone . I’m happy with who I voted for . Wasn’t my first choice , I voted for Bernie in the mid terms or whatever they called .
The whole government needs to be blown up , capitalism is bs. I hate this country
But nobody wants to buy the dynamite, light the match, test the explosives. We just wanna see it.

Exactly. Wealthy and money is the only way. Why do you think politicians pander to the Jewish vote when they are only 1% of the American population.
It's not the only way. It's the least bloody way.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Withholding our vote won’t “force” them to do anything… where did that angle come from?
yes it will.

just like if you fukk up with yo shorty and she cuts you off from her. cold shoulder. not talking to you. no p*ssy. not cooking for you etc. you gone figure out what to do to get back square with her.

you nikkas stop voting either dels gone get right or repubs will look to take advantage and get our vote by doing something for us. or they will make promises and do nothing and we withhold our vote again until someone does something.

continuing to voting for a side that refuses to do anything for us is insanity

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why yo dog smellin school shooting cac self in here for?:gucci:
Must got me mixed up with someone else… :mjlol:

Either that or you’re a dumbass whose only response to someone asking a genuine question is to call them a cac. :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Black people vote based off fear and speculation. Knowingly vote in a shytty candidate because he is supposedly slightly LESS shytty than another, instead of calling the bullshyt why our only options are both fukking trash.

And before y'all simple negroes hits me with the 'but but repubs this... 'etc. etc. etc. Black people have ALWAYS had a shytty existence in this fukking country, REGARDLESS if a Democrat or Republican was your president, black people have NEVER had it good. Stop acting like Democrats bring you any more prosperity than Republicans, because news flash you down bad regardless who your president is.

Until I see some tangibles from ANYBODY, Republicans and Democrats can both HYON. Neg me, quote me and talk shyt idgaf bruh all y'all do is fukking whine and complain like girls anyway.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.
We got Trump outta office!!!!!:damn:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
And this is why we stereotyped! This shyt right here is low vibration negro! I got my weed and stimulus check

:what:

Basically you just said you a cheap ass hoe
Single Issue Voter :mjpls: Only thing I think the fed could "realistically" do for me now is legalization weed :manny: