String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.

This is bullshyt. And I doubt you follow individual bills and specific states and localities to make an argument that would be compelling to back this up.

Please show me EVIDENCE that the Black vote didn't make a difference because those of us who know politics, policy, and history know that there reason why the Republicans are working so hard to suppress the Black vote is because time and time again it does make a difference. You cannnot just look at the huge issues you identified. I'm talking about smaller but significant policies and policy proposals that target budget allocations, civil rights, housing, workers' rights, health care, and the judicial system. Show me some empirical evidence that having a Republican vs. Democratic governing body makes no difference for specific populations.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You say attempted as of its not a regular thing

Asian people vote in very low numbers and got all these politicians by the nuts

where are the stats that say they vote in low numbers? seems odd a demographic that has a large presence in higher-education and local businesses would sit out of elections. :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If black people stayed home, at some point they won't care to cater to you even with lip service. It'll be like you're not there at all.

There's stuff you may want that isn't gonna come with a simple vote.

VOTE AND DONT GET shyt.

STAY AT HOME AND DONT GET shyt.

DO YOU PPL HEAR YOURSELVES?
:devil:
:evil:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is bullshyt. And I doubt you follow individual bills and specific states and localities to make an argument that would be compelling to back this up.

Please show me EVIDENCE that the Black vote didn't make a difference because those of us who know politics, policy, and history know that there reason why the Republicans are working so hard to suppress the Black vote is because time and time again it does make a difference. You cannnot just look at the huge issues you identified. I'm talking about smaller but significant policies and policy proposals that target budget allocations, civil rights, housing, workers' rights, health care, and the judicial system. Show me some empirical evidence that having a Republican vs. Democratic governing body makes no difference for specific populations.

If Democrats did their job we would not be in the position that our vote would be so easily suppressed.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:
Make Democrats earn our votes or stay home.
So you think us as black people will be ok if maga republicans control every part of the government:ohhh:
you think Dems will be able to waltz back in and be able to tell the GOP who have absolute power that they’ve done enough damage and their coming to fix it :skip:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Sweeping criminal justice reform
Guaranteed educational representation (specifically curriculum)
Private sector investment into impoverished communities
Black business development

those are some off top :manny:
So all the things the GOP hate and would make worse by withholding our vote and letting them have absolute power:skip:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.
If somebody puts together a solid strategy to solve this problem with a reasonable assessment of how it would play out, I’m sure black people would be willing to listen. The problem is people always tell us what we shouldn’t do and never have a sound plan that would actually convince someone to change their actions. There is no unified voice that says “this is how we get what we want.” Just a bunch of people saying what we deserve and why we deserve it, as if white people care anything about that.

I still vote largely Democrat but I’m always willing to vote Republican if I prefer the candidate. Unfortunately is politicians like to play to their bases, so there are very few republicans, especially in Georgia, that end up getting my vote. I tend to vote more moderately in my local elections because they seem to less extreme in their political stances.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The counterpoint to that argument is that black people showing up to the polls was the difference in Biden beating Trump, which highlights the importance still of the black vote. Biden wasn't winning without it and everyone knows it.
They also know that black people were suffering from covid and didn't need another hurdle on top of an already stressful existence in america. It was a vote for preventing an existential crisis. Seniors are extremely valuable in black families, and it was clear to anyone with a functioning pair of eyes and ears and with a working brain that Trump had no plan to actually deal with covid while biden was talking about vaccination programs and rapid testing.

Cacs for the most part don't give a shyt. Their privilege has poisoned their minds so they think 'yeah but that won't happen to ME' until it does.

Fact of the matter is America doesn't care about black people. If they didn't treat us with dignity when we cleaned their houses, raised their children for them, Ported their luggage and cleaned their hospitals, they won't have any sudden new sense of respect when we don't vote. They can and did for many years as a whole survive without the black vote. At the end of the day, politics is entertainment for the ones that have money. They don't actually have any skin in the game beyond rooting for their team.

This is why its more important for us to focus on what is in front of us right now. Who in your community is helping children and seniors? Who is helping people who are struggling with rent because they've been furloughed? Who is giving families loans so they can buy homes? Who is willing to hire a felon who was locked up for an NVC? Who is supporting black veterans? These are the people in your city right now that need help and are getting it from volunteers and donors. These are the things that have a bigger impact on your every day life than which suit is in office.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

VOTE AND DONT GET shyt.

STAY AT HOME AND DONT GET shyt.

DO YOU PPL HEAR YOURSELVES?
:devil:
:evil:
so clearly something else has to be done, but that requires organization, numbers and the fear of God on those who keep fukking you over. Stomping your feet on social media might work for some shyt, but not for these hard line issues where both parties are daring you to do something over than take your ball and go home.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They also know that black people were suffering from covid and didn't need another hurdle on top of an already stressful existence in america. It was a vote for preventing an existential crisis. Seniors are extremely valuable in black families, and it was clear to anyone with a functioning pair of eyes and ears and with a working brain that Trump had no plan to actually deal with covid while biden was talking about vaccination programs and rapid testing.

Cacs for the most part don't give a shyt. Their privilege has poisoned their minds so they think 'yeah but that won't happen to ME' until it does.

That still doesn't change the basic premise of what I said in black people were the difference maker in Biden winning/losing the election. So it's still naive at this point to say that the black vote isn't needed as you can't trust white people to do the right thing when it matters most.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So all the things the GOP hate and would make worse by withholding our vote and letting them have absolute power:skip:

Your opinion seems to be focused on power as one way.

Politics is more like cards than tug of war. Withholding the vote is like bluffing. Black people have enough voting power that democrats would fold if there was a serious and actionable threat to them losing elections.

politicians want to win. Right now they think they can do nothing and still when. If that notion is jeopardized, you’d see changes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ppl like the OP are pulling me to their side
I might be done with voting for President
I keep going back and forth:francis:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps