String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Look at you misreading what I typed. I said "as well" which means Black AND other issues.
Stop looking to react so quickly cause you want to be negative. :camby:

There's no white, Mexican, Asian, Arab that votes for the benefit of our community, but you vote for them as well like you said:troll:

The American Negro love to prove to other people he's a loyal friend and not a scary mean militant negro:wow:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ppl like the OP are pulling me to their side
I might be done with voting for President
I keep going back and forth:francis:

Why don't you READ what Republicans and Democrats are proposing and make an informed decision instead of relying on what someone on the internet is saying and how persuasive they are. The way some of y'all moving is scary AF.

Here are some good sites to check out to inform yourself about how people are representing you, the types of proposals they put forth, and their voting history. You don't have to read all of it at once, just pick one site and one state and start there. Most of them even have apps that give you quick bullet points.

Main Page - Ballotpedia

A Starting Point

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread again:russ:

let it go

You have Posters who pledge allegiance to the Dems

Poster who claim they don’t ride strictly with the dems but have to due to a lesser of evils. With no other plan in sight

Posters who ride with neither

Mods gotta start deleting off gp as it won’t be nothing but arguing & name calling without any progress

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.
No they wouldn’t
Republicans would win and it would be trump every single state

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
There's no white, Mexican, Asian, Arab that votes for the benefit of our community, but you vote for them as well like you said:troll:

The American Negro love to prove to other people he's a loyal friend and not a scary mean militant negro:wow:
What?? Crazy how simple minded you are looking for shyt that I never said. :mjtf:

I'm talking about things like gun control, climate change, abortion, death penalty, immigration, education, internet privacy, minimum wage, taxes, healthcare issues, science, foreign affairs, etc?
Do these issues not matter to you at all? These are all universal problems that can have a major affect on us.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
in.gif
:ohhh:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
you said they vote in low numbers but the articles you linked say their turnout at elections has increased. do you have any reason to believe they won't maintain those numbers or vote in increasing numbers?

I didn't say that, it was someone else who did. I merely posted the sources as backup to the conversation.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why don't you READ what Republicans and Democrats are proposing and make an informed decision instead of relying on what someone on the internet is saying and how persuasive they are. The way some of y'all moving is scary AF.

Here are some good sites to check out to inform yourself about how people are representing you, the types of proposals they put forth, and their voting history. You don't have to read all of it at once, just pick one site and one state and start there. Most of them even have apps that give you quick bullet points.

Main Page - Ballotpedia

A Starting Point
It ain't the OPS arguments(I know that's what I said, didn't word it right) but what I've seen so far
I'm not going to vote or not based on what a nikka on thecoli told me
But I'm tired of the bullshyt

The government ain't going do shyt for Black people or poor people

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He is never bad, but he has never blown me away in any role. Dude is John Stockon, fundamentally sound and workmanlike. He is looked at as some generational talent but there are a bunch of movies he was in that he should have killed that were mid I can think of off the top of my head.

Aviator
Catch me if you can
Blood Diamond
Shutter Island
Gangs of New York(Daniel Day Lewis blew him off the screen)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He is never bad, but he has never blown me away in any role. Dude is John Stockon, fundamentally sound and workmanlike. He is looked at as some generational talent but there are a bunch of movies he was in that he should have killed that were mid I can think of off the top of my head.

Aviator
Catch me if you can
Blood Diamond
Shutter Island
Gangs of New York(Daniel Day Lewis blew him off the screen)

All solid performances that didn't take away from the movie he was in.

Daniel Day Lewis was supposed to be the better actor in that movie.

Name another "serious" actor for over 20 years that is still a draw on blockbusters and gets views that commands 20 mil +

You don't get that from being overrated

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
All solid performances that didn't take away from the movie he was in.

Daniel Day Lewis was supposed to be the better actor in that movie.

Name another "serious" actor for over 20 years that is still a draw on blockbusters and gets views that commands 20 mil +

You don't get that from being overrated

Being a movie star doesn't make you a great actor.

Tom Cruise was that dude for decades.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA