String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Daps
Stupid is as stupid does I guess, we don't need them in the Northeast...
But not even taking shots at you bro…how is voting for dems no matter what a winning strategy? That’s how we ended up with “Get yo booties to the polls” dancing, interviews with Cardi b…Cardi speaking for the black community and she ain’t even black. Biden time and time again disrespecting black leaders…I honestly can’t remember seeing a president publicly shouting at black leaders or really any leaders

Daps
People need cheaper living--so they move to cheaper states, lower taxes, less populated more sunny days, more open land, more business opportunities, tend to be republican
Yes I understand that…but aren’t blue states supposed to be for the ppl? Aren’t they supposed to have more social programs to take care of the ppl?

something isn’t quite adding up :hula:

Daps
Never voted in a major election in my life till 2020 . I thought all presidents were the same , they are to some degree , cause this system isn’t for us but seeing first hand how terrible trump was for us made me register to vote . We would need to revolt : start something new to change things .
not voting is basically cutting off your nose to spite your face .
All I wanted was trump gone . I’m happy with who I voted for . Wasn’t my first choice , I voted for Bernie in the mid terms or whatever they called .
The whole government needs to be blown up , capitalism is bs. I hate this country

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm curious. Reparations aside, generally speaking what do Black voters want?

The people who complain about this

1) probably don't even actually vote

2) have no idea what would satisfy this "tangible" condition. (Of course a one million dollar check for every back person would be great but after we're done with fantasy we return to the actual planet Earth and try to be realistic.)

See. Cause this line of thinking is just meant to get Black people to stop voting. That's why its so nebulous or the goal is so fantastic. They don't mean to reach a goal, they mean to set the bar to the point where it cannot be reached.

Then the plan of not voting can just end with the not voting.

If you're really a white fascist in disguise then this is a great plan. But if you're a real Black person and you really believe in this then you've been tricked by the white fascists.

That's the thing with us. They don't have to use weapons anymore. Just weird ass ideas like don't vote and anti vax. Violent music and violent TV is enough to make us KILL OURSELVES.

Me personally I got exactly what I wanted from my vote. Donald Trump is not president. Someone else is. ANYONE ELSE is president. That's all I was expecting. As long as Joe remains a different person than Trump then he's doing fine

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

she's not wrong :francis:

Republicans are literally planting "left-wing" candidates [Update: 36 mths probation]

Ex-NPA candidate Alex Rodriguez will take plea, assist prosecution of Frank Artiles

The planned Aug. 30 trial start date will be pushed back due to the plea deal.
Alex Rodriguez, who prosecutors say ran a sham candidacy in last year’s razor-thin Senate District 37 contest, is set to take a plea deal and cooperate in the case against Frank Artiles.

Prosecutors charged Artiles with illegally funding Rodriguez’s bid against former Democratic Sen. José Javier Rodríguez, with whom the third-party candidate shares a last name. Then-Sen. Rodríguez lost the race to Republican candidate Ileana Garcia by just 32 votes. Alex Rodriguez, who ran with no party affiliation, pulled in nearly 6,400 votes.

That led to charges against Alex Rodriguez and Artiles. Thursday morning, NBC6’s Phil Prazan first reported that Rodriguez would agree to a plea and serve as a cooperating witness.

Daps
America is your country, and op has not come up with a tangible solution. So what is the solution? The solution is political leverage and education. But how does a demographic of people gain political leverage without being the majority? The answer is wealth and money. People forget just how much power and influence that money has over politicians and polices.

And black people are not the only demographics that is currently being fukked over. The working class voters that thought trump was going to bring back the manufacturing jobs and the generous wages were coming back. But look how that turned out. Or what about the family that have managed to make billions from the opioid crisis.

Exactly. Wealthy and money is the only way. Why do you think politicians pander to the Jewish vote when they are only 1% of the American population.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.

no cap…… and not gonna put my biz out there.

But I got something from it

Black People ain’t a MONOLITH, I know plenty of fellow black folks that are doing much better now

Sorry out needs don’t and didn’t align:yeshrug:

But I came the fukk UP:wow:

Daps
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.
You live in Canada tho :gucci:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.
i’ve been saying this on here for years and got called maga and a c00n.

we’re the only group that does not vote for our interests just slaving for the democrats because they are covertly racist and not publicly racists like republicans