String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Daps
Critical thought is no longer exercised by the vast majority of black people in this country. Like infants, they clap their hands when the white man says, “clap,” and smile when the white man dangles a toy before their eyes. I think it’s a waste of time and energy trying to convince black people to think for themselves and take stock of the benefits they’ve gained by habitually supporting Democrats. Aided and abetted by black celebrities, the media - an arm of the Democratic Party, outside of Fox News - has masterfully indoctrinated black people into thinking they’re free.

:francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.

This is a fact. But it's far too dangerous to let a republican get a hold of the office again now. We're in a quagmire.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing that people still don't realize that even aspect when it's been right in front of them the entire time. People have gone back to living willfully ignorant to their surrounds now that live is slowly starting to return to "normal."

That was the mission and it was partially accomplished.

Rock the nation back to sleep.

It's clearly not working very well but still being pushed.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If black people stayed home they would be forced to try and win our votes with tangibles. That's how politics work. Democrats don't respect us because they know we vote for them no matter what.
If black people stayed home, at some point they won't care to cater to you even with lip service. It'll be like you're not there at all.

There's stuff you may want that isn't gonna come with a simple vote.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Democrats are more full of shyt than the US plumbing infrastructure. I will be skipping the next election where white people will come out trying to summon us like Pokemon again.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Facts no way around whoever voted for shyt for brains got hoodwinked yet again, Kamala gon have to ghost ride the whip and attend the sideshow in East Oakland next if she want to use her I'm from Oakland card :russ: Biden gonna have to dance in black churches all around.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Idgaf
I’m voting against the Big R everytime..

I’ll be damned if I do their job for them with this voter suppression angle they pulling righ now for ‘22 by staying home.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We put a Democrat in the white house and gave democrats the senate and have got nothing but an anti black stop Asian hate bill. No police reform, no reparations, no funding to inner city Schools and black neighborhoods. Nothing.

And you nikkas gone do the same shyt for midterms. Black people are fukking childlike when it comes to politics.
My stocks have 6% of their value in the last 3 months under Biden.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Black people stayed at home, we would lose our right to vote once the Repubs got total control. Look at the oppressive voter laws on the books in the Red States....

We aren't the problem here, white supremacy permeates in both sides and hurts us in either way. Dems won't help us but won't hurt us (too bad). Rethugs actively wage cruelty against us....

It is a shytty situation but that is the reality and nothing within our lifetimes can actively change the political landscape to gain our leverage back.
Democrats wage war against you by enabling buffer groups to do their dirty work for them

This "lesser of two evils, aint shyt we can do about it:manny:" mentality is useless

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has this been attempted by any other group?

what are the pro's and con's?
You say attempted as of its not a regular thing

Asian people vote in very low numbers and got all these politicians by the nuts