String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Facts. Cacs and wannabe cacs put their children on notice to be suspicious of black folks :mjpls: we are Too busy trying to love “every one” while propaganda is bro spread about us. Do what you got to do to get by but raise your kids to be smart. If we are being honest breh, a lot of us millennials fell for this too.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The greatest lie is that racism is a side by side thing and not a hierarchical thing

and the turn-the-other-cheekification of everything

took the fangs out their kids mouths, so now they can’t hunt. They’ve become prey

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to save myself first. Also educating myself so I don't repeat the same mistakes with my future kids.

Good. Besides alot of Gen Z is still young who knows how they will turn out let these nikkaz live they life how they deem fit for the time being and if you ain't going to do shyt about it then there's is no sense complaining about it.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
What makes you think that the same doesn't apply to others? How are you going to call out others and try to escape any responsibility:stopitslime:

I dont have kids and I never voted for Obama or bought into the post racial shyt. I'm not responsible.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The greatest lie is that racism is a side by side thing and not a hierarchical thing

and the turn-the-other-cheekification of everything

took the fangs out their kids mouths, so now they can’t hunt. They’ve become prey

The previous generation of kids prior to Obama becoming President, saw the horrors of the crack era upfront, with the pro-black music and mindstate being diminished and ridiculed.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I have to save myself first. Also educating myself so I don't repeat the same mistakes with my future kids.
The thing you could do most to help future black generations is to not procreate. The last thing we need is kids coming from a self hating black man that wishes he was white.