String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
in for derek jeter :mjgrin:

i'm not sure what you mean by "do so well" with Jeter. he is universally accepted as one of the greatest baseball players of all time due to his performance. it's not a subjective accolade lol

There are much better baseball players who don't get the same amount of endorsements and acclaim.

Daps
There are much better baseball players who don't get the same amount of endorsements and acclaim.

probably cuz they don't have these. thus they aren't better
EYTRi0sWkAAzBff.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Derek Jeter
The Rock
Drake
etc

They are so good at playing that racially ambigious card that I don't even think of them as black. I guess cacs have the same type of thought process and don't see them as black they see them as Derek Jeter and the Rock.
They also happen to be very good at their craft. None of the people you mentioned got successful due to being racially ambiguous. They’re very talented in their own right. And yes that includes Drake.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The Rock and Vin Diesel are very palatable for white audiences and they don’t stir the racial pot. The Rock will speak up on some “let’s all just come together” sh*t but he never directly confronts white supremacy. In fact, the Rock is an honorary “bro duuuuuude” to me.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
in for derek jeter :mjgrin:

i'm not sure what you mean by "do so well" with Jeter. he is universally accepted as one of the greatest baseball players of all time due to his performance. it's not a subjective accolade lol

Jeter had to actually utilize his skills for 20 years so being racially ambiguous wasn't gonna help him on the field.

And it was widely accepted that there were players in HIS ERA like A-Rod who were light years ahead of him as far as talent was concerned.

But, Jeter was more calculated when it came to his image and working the media. He was out there living his life while ARod let you know he was fukking hoes left and right and even had them pull up to the damn game.

Daps
Jeter had to actually utilize his skills for 20 years so being racially ambiguous wasn't gonna help him on the field.

And it was widely accepted that there were players in HIS ERA like A-Rod who were light years ahead of him as far as talent was concerned.

But, Jeter was more calculated when it came to his image and working the media. He was out there living his life while ARod let you know he was fukking hoes left and right and even had them pull up to the damn game.

arod wasn't light years ahead :stopitslime: plus he used steroids

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
arod wasn't light years ahead :stopitslime:

- Significantly better hitter to all parts of the park
- More power
- Home run power
- Read pitches extremely well
- 40/40 club member
- much better shortstop but had to defer when he came to NY and then excelled at 3rd
- Stronger arm
- Great baseball IQ
- And his hoe roster is only rivaled by Jeter’s