String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
OP an agent. He the type to betray black people for whites to spite black people for not helping him out.

a boule nikka calling me an agent?

ok-alright.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mindset from the OP is a huge in my eyes. Boils down to looking at brothers with the view of what you can get out of them.

Smart people recognise the need to cultivate friendship and respect. You want to move away from a position where you're weighing up what everyone in the group does.

You develop friendship, respect, familiarity etc. people won't want to knife one another in the back or fukk off to the highest bidder.

I'll just say depending on the city you are in most of the 'networking' is performative because nobody is really doing it how they claim and they all fighting for the same token diversity roles. The folks really doing it up typically dont attend these things (they may donate to orgs sure).

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NALP’s 2021 Associate Salary Survey report notes that as of January 1, 2021, the median base salary for first-year associates was $165,000, which is up $10,000 from 2019, the last time this survey came out. Of the 572 responses received, 78% of them came from law firms of more than 250 lawyers.

:mjcry:OP

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If you didn't grow up in your hometown where else would you like to be from?

If I wasn't from Chicago, I would probably want to be from Philly. It has a similar feel to Chicago and has a large black muslim population.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
They grew up in the Obama era where we supposedly in a post racial society and they were hearing dumb nikkas talking about racism is over. They grew up with the expectation they would be treated fairly and would get the same opportunities as everyone else.

Many grew up in mixed communities making friends with all different races, now their friends have grown up and joined the alt right rocking maga hats and trading in all type of anti black racism.

All these other races taught their children how to practice white supremacy and anti black racism while black people where telling their kids we made it because Obama was president. These kids didn't know how to process Trump and the resurfacing of open white supremacy.

Thats why you see all these kids with these dumb ass tik tok videos, they have all type of identity crises and mental issues and are treating it with ultra c00ning /wenching.

They don't have a sense of being a part of a greater black community and want so bad to be embraced by the mainstream society that hates them for being black.

The ones living in improvised urban communities just have a complete sense of nihilism and feel they have no reason to live. Society has complete forgotten about them outside of when people want to use them as an example of black on black crime.

They watched people like Obama call them pookie and Ray Ray and to pull themselves up by ther bootstraps.