String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Are we including alums and HBCU get togethers? Cuz that’s a feast when it comes to networking:eat:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
People are being obtuse. A good example is Clubhouse. Wasn't it supposed to some elite networking invitation type of shyt and it ended up just a gossip app?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is a black lawyer group where they be going on golf outings and doing photoshoots and shyt. That type of shyt is cool for cacs because people in those groups have actual power. How you networking with a bunch other people begging for jobs? One of the board members of the group is unemployed himself.

:francis:
There is power in networking with those on the same level as you. When the group makes moves and people move up, that's when the comeup happens...

Networking with VPs and executives is typically one sided where you're just trying to get plugged in but may not be providing them any value
:mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you the law grad that hadnt taken the bar exam yet?
He's the law grad who half assed his studies and instead of working his ass off spend all day on the coli complaining. Now his grades are mediocre and he's mad nobody is giving him a job. Normally, I'd have more compassion, because studying and working in white institutions as a black man is hard and takes a toll on your mental health, but breh is an insufferable republic00n so fukk him :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
NSBE has been a blessing at my school. Put me onto a lot of info that neither me nor my parents knew a few years ago. And I’m not even an engineer
nsbe is one of the professional groups im in...met and networked with some good ppls