String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Just admit you embarrassed yourself by posting that dumb hoe and keep it moving. You playing yourself.

No I did not. Your embarrassing youself by thinking I care about some internet forum and topics like presidential politics. I post tweets and say things about Biden, because I find it funny that you nikkas go so hard for somebody that does nothing for you. It's like some White Master Slave shyt lol

N72KTNEAGQNCW2DDYKVXIEUDMQ.jpg

Also I find it funny that Black people will attack another Black person, to defend a White person. Slave shyt lol

E5Kgw1AVkAc2Mzx.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No I did not. Your embarrassing youself by thinking I care about some internet forum and topics like presidential politics. I post tweets and say things about Biden, because I find it funny that you nikkas go so hard for somebody that does nothing for you. It's like some White Master Slave shyt lol

N72KTNEAGQNCW2DDYKVXIEUDMQ.jpg

Also I find it funny that Black people will attack another Black person, to defend a White person. Slave shyt lol

You not Black. At least not one with any respect for yourself. The White Master Slave shyt was your goofy ass posting random tweets from some random dim schizophrenic broad just to defend Zaddy Trump. You played yourself. Take your L and keep it moving, breh.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I don't wanna get vaccinated even though it'd help end this virus

Also, fukk Biden for not ending this virus.

:russ:

You won't end the virus by getting vaccinated, doctors has said that before:snoop:. You can still spread and contract the virus, even though you are vaccinated:

(CNN)Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says

The way we can destroy the virus is by wearing a mask

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
You not Black. At least not one with any respect for yourself. The White Master Slave shyt was your goofy ass posting random tweets from some random dim schizophrenic broad just to defend Zaddy Trump. You played yourself. Take your L and keep it moving, breh.

The White Slave master shyt is you calling the Black woman names to defend another White person :pachaha::mjpls:

Never in my life have I defended a White person from a Black person and I never went as far as to call the Black person names, to defend a White person.....That some grade A c00n sell out shyt

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The White Slave master shyt is you calling the Black woman names to defend another White person :pachaha::mjpls:

The White Slave Master shyt is you posting that dim hoe's tweets to defend Donald Trump. Stop c00ning, breh.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
The White Slave Master shyt is you posting that dim hoe's tweets to defend Donald Trump. Stop c00ning, breh.

lol You will atack and name call a Black Woman to defend a White Man lol Your the c00n:laff::facepalm:

Even if you do not like what the Black Woman said, you can not agree with her, but to you do not have to name call her, so save the White Man....your goofy bruh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You won't end the virus by getting vaccinated, doctors has said that before:snoop:. You can still spread and contract the virus, even though you are vaccinated:

(CNN)Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says

The way we can destroy the virus is by wearing a mask
We can destroy the flu by wearing a mask too?

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the absurdity of all this. Trump is literally the reason that he is still not president :mjlol:. If he’d just taken initiative from the outset with Covid that goofy would still be president. Instead, they brought up all the PPE and would have states vying for the shyt like EBay :gucci:. Kusher gets on TV talking about “our” PPE stockpile as in theirs :gucci:. They turned just enough people off to throw the election. Trump is an idiot and always has been one.

Yupp he could have easily had the election in the bag if he was even mildly competent.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
We can destroy the flu by wearing a mask too?

Flu Masks Failed In 1918, But We Need Them Now
May 12, 2020 10.1377/hblog20200508.769108
HABlog_Mask_Flu-.jpg

Masks failed in 1918 to control the spread of influenza, but lessons learned from this epidemic should inspire us to wear masks in response to COVID-19.

Advocates of “Masks for All” can learn from the 1918 epidemic: Although masks did not prevent the spread of influenza, understanding why they failed provides further evidence that wearing masks in public only works in conjunction with broader efforts to change behavior, interactions, and attitudes.

Flu Masks In 1918
The lessons from the 1918 influenza epidemic for local, state, and federal health officials are clear: Masks must be constructed and worn correctly, wearing masks in public must be part of a comprehensive social distancing strategy, masks are essential for certain care-taking occupations, and the psychological benefits of seeing everyone wearing masks helps raise awareness about disease transmission.

From the earliest recognition that a more deadly form of influenza was spreading quickly in fall 1918, US public health authorities recommended masks for doctors, nurses, and anyone taking care of influenza patients. Newspapers provided instructions on “How to Make Masks at Home” and published photographs of masked nurses. Masks were just one of the “non-pharmaceutical interventions” or “social distancing” policies, to use modern terms, adopted to contain the epidemic, along with closing schools, prohibiting public gatherings, and advising changes in personal behavior.

The transition from recommending masks for health care providers to encouraging and even requiring masks in public happened gradually and inconsistently. Most famously, San Francisco, California, along with other Western cities such as Seattle, Washington, Juneau, Alaska, and Phoenix, Arizona, passed laws requiring masks in public. Violators could be ticketed, fined, and imprisoned. Within weeks, however, as the number of cases and deaths decreased, recommendations and even regulations to wear masks were relaxed and then eliminated.

Evaluating The Use Of Masks
Did masks prevent the spread of influenza? Experts reviewing evidence from 1918 concluded that flu masks failed to control infection. In December 1918, the American Public Health Association recommended that the “wearing of proper masks” should be compulsory for medical staff, occupations such as “barbers, dentists, etc.,” and “all who are directly exposed to infection.” The committee also found, however, that the evidence “as to beneficial results consequent on the enforced wearing of masks by the entire population at all times was contradictory,” and thus the committee did not recommend “the widespread adoption of this practice.” The committee did recommend that persons “who desire to wear masks” should be “instructed as to how to make and wear proper masks, and encouraged to do so.”

In 1919, Wilfred Kellogg’s study for the California State Board of Health concluded that mask ordinances “applied forcibly to entire communities” did not decrease cases and deaths, as confirmed by comparisons of cities with widely divergent policies on masking. Masks were used most frequently out in public, where they were least effective, whereas masks were removed when people went inside to work or socialize, where they were most likely to be infected. Kellogg found the evidence persuasive: “The case against the mask as a measure of compulsory application for the control of epidemics appears to be complete.”

In a comprehensive study published in 1921, Warren T. Vaughn declared “the efficacy of face masks is still open to question.” The problem was human behavior: Masks were used until they were filthy, worn in ways that offered little or no protection, and compulsory laws did not overcome the “failure of cooperation on the part of the public.” Vaughn’s sobering conclusion: “It is safe to say that the face mask as used was a failure.”

In 1927, Edwin Jordan’s definitive study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association as a series of articles and then as a book, determined that masks were effective when worn by patients already sick or by those directly exposed to victims, including nurses and physicians. Jordan also acknowledged, however, that “masks are uncomfortable and inconvenient, as anyone who has worn them can testify” and require a great deal of “discipline, self-imposed or other.” Jordan came to a more guarded conclusion: “The effect of mask wearing throughout the general community is not easy to determine.”

Learning From History
Yet even though this scientific consensus rejected masks as effective in 1918, we can learn from history how to respond to COVID-19 and future outbreaks of infectious diseases.

First, most Americans in 1918 misunderstood the purpose of wearing a mask. The primary purpose of wearing a mask is not to prevent a healthy person from getting sick, but rather to prevent people already infected from contaminating others through casual contact. The #masks4all movement has adopted an effective slogan that should be circulated as widely as possible: “My mask protects you. Your mask protects me.”

Second, the review of practices in 1918 demonstrates masks must be worn correctly and consistently, fully covering the nose and mouth, with sufficient layers to prevent the spread of droplets. Advocates for masks in 2020 can use this historical lesson to argue that masks must be worn properly, or they will not achieve their objectives.

Third, wearing masks is a collective declaration that a serious disease requires that the behavior of the entire population must change. In this sense, the seeming ubiquity of masks in historical photographs from 1918 can reinforce the message that preventing transmission is a community effort requiring substantial changes in behavior.

Fourth, advocates for masks, especially in countries that prize individual expression and personal rights, must anticipate resistance to these measures, whether they are exhortatory or legal. The arrests for defying mask laws widely reported in 1918 confirm that many people resist changing their behavior if simply ordered to do so. Wearing masks means accepting that community welfare supersedes individual preferences.

Finally, masks must be combined with other forms of social distancing. In 1918, people in masks frequently behaved in ways that defeated their purpose. Photographs of soldiers, students, and even football players wearing masks yet without physical distancing illustrate why this tool alone will not prevent infection. Maintaining social distancing should accompany mask wearing when feasible and sustainable.

We need to learn the right lessons from the failure of flu masks in 1918. Masks can work if we wear them correctly, modify behavior appropriately, and apply all available tools to control the spread of infectious disease.

via: https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20200508.769108/full/

Last edited: