String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Again...I'm gonna ask you, MAGAt: who the fukk is that person and why did you think that person's random tweet was important for us to see?

A tweet that trended with 63k likes and 7k response is random lol

What things have changed to improve Black Americns lives since Biden has taken office?
Black people were the ones who go Biden into office

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A tweet that trended with 63k likes and 7k response is random lol

What things have changed to improve Black Americns lives since Biden has taken office?
Black people were the ones who go Biden into office

Yes, it's random. Why do you believe this random person's random tweet was important for us to see? You want me to post some random tweets with just as many likes and comments with an opposing point of view? Or you gonna admit you posting that random person's tweet was pure desperation on your part, MAGAt? What we doing?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Very few people are as stupid as Trump. Biden might be getting senile but Trump has had a low IQ his whole life

That’s the absurdity of all this. Trump is literally the reason that he is still not president :mjlol:. If he’d just taken initiative from the outset with Covid that goofy would still be president. Instead, they brought up all the PPE and would have states vying for the shyt like EBay :gucci:. Kusher gets on TV talking about “our” PPE stockpile as in theirs :gucci:. They turned just enough people off to throw the election. Trump is an idiot and always has been one.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
He is just as dumb and incompetent as Trump, he is just a more polished politican and knows to keep low.

He is bungling covid just as bad as Trump.

Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moment for America on a global stage.

He is also a racist, I haven't forget his stop Asian hate crime bill. And crime bill 2.0 will be coming by the end of 2022.
So you’re still on Trump’s sack?

:ohhh: