String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Biden is a bad president he’s just in a brutal situation that’s out of his control. No President from Obama, to Roosevelt (both of them), to Clinton or JFK could have dealt with this coronavirus situation any better. It’s completely overshadowed his agenda.
This
Biden inherited a mess.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're an unabashed Trump supporter. Why do you feel you can say shyt like this about anybody?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...rumpset-8-year-governing-headquarters.424738/
He finna say " I didn't like Trump, I just liked the fukkery"

200.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lowkey, he's going forward with a lot of Trump's original plans.

Like that Infrastructure Plan was originally Trumps idea. Now all of a sudden they got money to do it.:russ:
Obama discussed Infrastructure as President for a while but Republicans had decided they would obstruct anything he did in order to retain power for themselves.

Trump made it a big thing and Dems put out proposals but Trump really self-sabotaged himself which is really what he did most of his Presidency.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
And who is this person and why the fukk you thought it was important for us to see that tweet? :mjlol:

Because the who push to get Black people to vote for Biden, is that you do not want Trump in office for another term. Now that we have Trump out of office, because of the Black vote, Black people realize that nothing has changed, for the betterment of Black Americans. The only thing that has changed is that Black people are the face of Anti-Asian hate and Biden signed a Anti-Asian hate crime law.

What things have changed to improve Black Americns lives since Biden has taken office?
Black people were the ones who go Biden into office

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Because the who push to get Black people to vote for Biden, is that you do not want Trump in office for another term. Now that we have Trump out of office, because of the Black vote, Black people realize that nothing has changed, for the betterment of Black Americans. The only thing that has changed is that Black people are the face of Anti-Asian hate and Biden signed a Anti-Asian hate crime law.

Again...I'm gonna ask you, MAGAt: who the fukk is that person and why did you think that person's random tweet was important for us to see?

If you wanna trade random tweets from random Twitter accounts to fit arguments we can do that dumb shyt all day.

Desperate ass nikkas :snoop: