String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikkas claim I'm lying about law school, I'm a dap Fisher, I'm am idiot, etc

I stay getting warning points and my threads bushed. All I do is keep shot real like a real chicago nikka. If Corey Holcomb posted her nikkas would be doing the same to him.
Corey Holcomb is funny and I even paid my hard earned cash to see him live. I bought merch and even his opener’s special in a usb flash drive. That being said Corey really an aint shyt nikka, hilarious/talented you name it but definitely not someone to look up to. shyt his wife even left his trickin ass. fukk that fat nikka.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Rayvita Pernell, Wheeler’s younger sister, told the Sun-Times that surveillance video from a Ring doorbell showed the men were killed by a passenger in her brother’s car.

Wheeler had a second child, a boy, in May, the newspaper reported.

”He was a sweet boy. They were all sweet. They were young kids that did kid things. There was nothing about him being on the streets,” Pernell said. “They were never violent. There were, ‘Yes ma’am, no ma’am, yes auntie.’ This is how they talked.”

Several music producers and rappers reacted to Wheeler’s death on social media.

“God bless Squeak and everyone that loves him, Great man,” Chance the Rapper tweeted.

Music producer Thelonious Martin also tweeted about Wheeler’s death, writing: “Rest in power Squeak. Love to all of Pivot Gang.”

Hip-hop producer Squeak, member of Chicago’s Pivot Gang, fatally shot

I'm sure this hating bytch has been waiting years to get him. Killed him I'm front of his grandmother house smh.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is fukked up really. When people have been raised right, they will value things like trust, integrity and friendship. When they're young, they will lack the experience needed to know that not everyone follows the same code.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
nah, when you make it big you want to swell the number of dusty nikkas around you.
that's how you shine, by contrasting yourself against them as a background. invite them
out to places you know they can't afford, tell them you gonna pay but then when you get
there don't pay for shyt but what you gonna get. and you know you gonna get the good shyt
then pop up in their face drinking the drink and talking about "yo, why don't you hit up the bar?
get a round for me and the ladies." smiling the whole time...that's how you shine.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I still think nikkas are being ignorant and selfish with this anti covid vaccine shyt, but it is the medical and scientific communities fault. The racism from doctors and the Healthcare system black people have face has not built any trust, so it is easy for black people to believe conspiracy theories about a vaccine. And their tactic for gaining trust with blacks is to bring out c00ns and washed up rappers is only offending black people.

Thousands of black people are going to die unncessarily because of this mistrust they didn't create.

:francis: