Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Playing on Mania forces you to master juggling to proceed. I'm getting my ass handed to me.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
pause...ima get thru it

I played my first play through on easy, and barely got thru the last level. Had 0 lives and maybe 1/10 health left when I got the last hit :wow:

Normal is no cakewalk especially towards the end

Any of y’all brehs on now?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Is that only on PC?
yea its a fan made game with remixed music from all 3 games, original music, all the stages from the old games, original stages, all versions of all characters plus Roo Shiva and other extra characters. Its the GOAT beat em up by far.

this video explains it all

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Only been able to play for 10-15 minutes but

:to: that's my childhood

It's probably going to be a while before I can final sit and get a good play through but SOR 2 is my favorite game of all time, this is well worth the wait for a follow up to the series

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
yea its a fan made game with remixed music from all 3 games, original music, all the stages from the old games, original stages, all versions of all characters plus Roo Shiva and other extra characters. Its the GOAT beat em up by far.

this video explains it all

Damn this looks fire :whew:

What’s an affordable gaming PC that’s worth copping?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Only been able to play for 10-15 minutes but

:to: that's my childhood

It's probably going to be a while before I can final sit and get a good play through but SOR 2 is my favorite game of all time, this is well worth the wait for a follow up to the series

U got Genesis classics?

They got all 3 SOR and it’s online co op

All 3 Golden Axes, Gunstar Heroes and a few other online co op games too

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Playing on Mania forces you to master juggling to proceed. I'm getting my ass handed to me.
I can't imagine playing Mania without a dash/roll ability:hubie:. I haven't unlocked any of the retro characters yet. On stage nine hard with Axel. Elevator is hard as shyt:sadcam: