Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was really weird to me and the main reason I’m terrible with Axel. He has no reach and then you have to walk up to people.

His burn upper has the reach for that tho and it fluidly cancels right into all of his specials. His strong attack has a moderate amount of reach as well. True, still not as far as the others, but it's good. He has one of the best air specials too and it covers a lot of ground.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm bias. I never really liked her cause she hits like a sissy. Adam and Cherry might be the best ones in the game as far as controls and combos and Floyd is like a cheat code for me. Adam isn't bad, he's just slow with no reach. If the allowed him to run or brief charge like Adam, he'd be ridiculous and on par with him.

You keep mixing up all your names saying the same person over and over again. Ionno who the fukk you talking about half the time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is this on Gamepass yet? I don’tsee it...
It’s not on the main page. You have to go into the store to see it in new releases.

Buy Streets of Rage 4 - Microsoft Store
Titles land on the service before they are on the official page, to access them early simply do a search from either the dashboard or gamepass app. It'll be there, start your download. This works with all gamepass games so you're welcome...
Gotta wait till I get paid in 2 weeks
Gamepass free bruh, if you already used your freebie just create a new gamertag and eat once again :manny:
Where the fukk is Skate?
The game just came out, secrets and additional characters just might show up eventually :hhh:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How do you unlock the retro characters? Beat the game and they aren’t there.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His burn upper has the reach for that tho and it fluidly cancels right into all of his specials. His strong attack has a moderate amount of reach as well. True, still not as far as the others, but it's good. He has one of the best air specials too and it covers a lot of ground.
I had been playing a lot of Streets of Rage Remake lately and got really used to being able to run with every character. It just feels weird not being able to, I’ll probably just get used to it eventually.