Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've been using SoR1 Axel and I got my first 2 S ranks with him including on the final level lol.
Cause the moveset is super limited for the SoR1 characters they buffed their normal attacks and they hit like a fukking truck. The classic jab lock combo into grapple into knees and suplex melts these fools

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Do some characters take more damage than other characters? Maybe its due to playing on higher difficulties but it seems like Cherry can't take hits at all. Maybe that balances out her running abilities.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Do some characters take more damage than other characters? Maybe its due to playing on higher difficulties but it seems like Cherry can't take hits at all. Maybe that balances out her running abilities.

Yea Cherry take wild damage

SOR 3 characters are prolly overall the best in this game

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Prolly my game of the year so far

We gotta get a online patch tho....just 2 online while 4 offline is lame, servers can handle a 4 online coop game

you nikkas on twitter needs to get on twitter and get the computers puting. that shyt actually makes a difference and gets developers/companies to add shyt like that in. Hell it worked for SPvsTW even tho it took like 2 years :pachaha:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Just downloaded and first time playing. Blaze and hard difficulty. They are gang raping Her on the first level so far, but I’ll catch on.

the blitz move is being spammed right now with Blaze and I’m pleasantly surprised how nice the combos chain together...

punching and kicking and then putting someone into a German duplex so smoothly is just beautiful lmao

also the D pad is just better to use.

Last edited: