Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
i hate that sites are allowed to give out reviews for games that haven't been released yet. they really mess up the vibe.
i don't read reviews or even go to game sites. I just get games i hear are coming out that i may like.

I get where you coming from but in this day & age of gaming w/some games it's kinda helpful to have reviews. Checking for some reviews with certain games have saved me from wasting my money.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All four Bare Knuckle cover artwork
wp-1456941472435.jpeg
Dm4mzqQW4AAfBA4.jpg
DLZDgk5W0AAnJkZ.jpg
EWx_NCVXQAIuVdx.jpg

Hard to pick out which one I like the most between the first three but I might have to give the slight edge to BK2 because I like the placement of Mr. X
SOR/BK 4 doesn't give that "streets under siege" vibe as the old ones do but continues the tradition of looking better that the US art

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hate that sites are allowed to give out reviews for games that haven't been released yet. they really mess up the vibe.
i don't read reviews or even go to game sites. I just get games i hear are coming out that i may like.

I get where you coming from but in this day & age of gaming w/some games it's kinda helpful to have reviews. Checking for some reviews with certain games have saved me from wasting my money.

Its been shown that these reviewers are bums. The majority of which don't even play through games. Theyll play the opening chapters or a couple hours if that then read other reviews and finish their own reviews. Reviewers these days are just journalists that can't get a real job but since they have skills writing and had a Nintendo or PlayStation 1 in their household want to get paid writing.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Last edited: