Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
do you know how much work goes into animating a game? lmao @ 25 being a little expensive

And you think it's ok to possibly charge $60 for a 2D game? Dude this isn't the 90's anymore if you want to get rob by these gaming companies go right ahead...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And you think it's ok to possibly charge $60 for a 2D game? Dude this isn't the 90's anymore if you want to get rob by these gaming companies go right ahead...

But if it's said to be 25 bucks, why are you still arguing about charging 60 dollars?

And it's essentially being made by an indie studio. Since when has an indie studio put out a game for 60 dollars? A 2d one no less.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you know how much work goes into animating a game? lmao @ 25 being a little expensive
I think that is a big problem with the fan side of video games. Most gamers don't understand the actual cost that goes into the development in gaming. With independent developers I would imagine it's very costly because they have less resources and development time is longer and more stressful

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Wildin nikka just watch this vid and quit bickering back and forth with buddy :mjlol:

Theres no bickering. The receipts are there. This is an 8 page 50 post per page thread where I've posted atleast 45 posts where people were asking "wheres skate?" And people inquiring if he was in the game.

If he's DLC that's fine. But there were legitimate concerns if he was actually in the game at all. And people saying they weren't gonna buy.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Theres no bickering. The receipts are there. This is an 8 page 50 post per page thread where I've posted atleast 45 posts where people were asking "wheres skate?" And people inquiring if he was in the game.

If he's DLC that's fine. But there were legitimate concerns if he was actually in the game at all. And people saying they weren't gonna buy.

Ok breh we get all that. Did you at least watch the vid my nikka?? :dahell:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
You guys can clearly see possessed max to Adam's right
EWxeIdaWAAAxVvf