Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Switch. It's called Fight N Rage due to the inspiration and homage to Final Fight and Streets of Rage games. It's an indie game, pretty much made by just one guy, but the fight mechanics, despite being very limited on the surface, is extremely sublime.
Fight N Rage is fun as hell and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants more of this

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
$25 and yall done already? :patrice:

One play through is estimated to be 2 to 3 hours. Replaying the game is encouraged to unlock more characters and other game rated content. If you want all the achievements then this game will easily take 20 to 30 hours to finish. Not bad for $25 :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One play through is estimated to be 2 to 3 hours. Replaying the game is encouraged to unlock more characters and other game rated content. If you want all the achievements then this game will easily take 20 to 30 hours to finish. Not bad for $25 :ehh:
These lil beat up ems always been short, but that fact and playing with multiple characters and with friends and overall fun factor was always worthwhile for dozens of multiple play throughs.

And to the clowns that act like 25 bucks is asking a lot for this. They used to be 50 dollars for smaller versions of these games in their heyday. Stop being cheap.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Streets of Rage 4 theme is sooooooo Streets of Rage from a music perspective:blessed::wow:

This is my childhood man. Still to this day me and my cousin play Streets of Rage 2 regularly together. And 1 and 3 occasionally. So many nights playing this in the 90's over and over.

Just playing 4 takes me back to a better time in life.