Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:dead: ass backwards. especially right now

I don't get it at all in this day and age. It's 2020. If you're going to have multi-player at all, you should be able to have it equally online and offline for whatever game and genre, within reason. There's absolutely no way, rhyme or reason anyone can tell me that a simple side-scrolling, beat em up can't handle 4 simultaneous online connections. I'm sure it cost a little more work and effort, but I doubt it's something too strenuous or unattainable, not for a smaller game like this for sure.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hes unlockable you didn’t watch the retro trailer

I watched a few early vids and shyt. Didn't see skate. I'm sure if you search this very thread people were asking "where is skate?" And talking about Floyd.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I see a release date for this Thursday but where's the price at?

I don't like that shyt, when you put out a release date a price tag should come with it at the same time. Something is telling me they gone put this game up for $60 and they might end up being disappointed.

I might buy it day 1 at $30 but anything more than that fukk em.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I see a release date for this Thursday but where's the price at?

I don't like that shyt, when you put out a release date a price tag should come with it at the same time. Something is telling me they gone put this game up for $60 and they might end up being disappointed.

I might buy it day 1 at $30 but anything more than that fukk em.

Rumor was $24.99 :patrice: