Street Fighter Or Mortal Kombat

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I always preferred MK due to the story line and fatalities. SF is cool but the problem that I had with it is that every damn release had the same fukking characters for over 20 yrs. Then Capcom releases like 3 different editions of SF over a 5 yr period as a marketing tool to make more money off ppl.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
MK with the exception of MK4 and the Deadly alliance era games. Absolutely shytty game mechanics and character models look like action figures
I use to beast in UMK3 at the arcades. Their combos just felt more brutal and fluid. MK (2011) took some getting used to but it was all for nothing since I was late to the party with that game. shyt is pretty boring if you aint playing against another person.

Street Fighter was cool but It never made me want to play competitvely, even when they got a legit combo system in Super SF2. Street Fighter Alpha3 was OK. SFEX was cool just because I got to play with Garuda, Skullomania and C.Jack but for the most part. I aint fukking with that franchise like that. Their games looks beautiful, but actually playing them feels wrong to my hands. Never played SF3 but seeing that one clip of Daigo parrying chun li's kicks made me want to start playing.

To be all the way real though, I am a Tekken head, From 2 til 5 I beasted in those games. 6 and beyond just feels and looks ugly graphically( textures look blurry). and seems more stiffer than usual.

But If its down to the 2 mentioned. than MK all day.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Tekken and SC >>>>>all those other boring fighters you nerds wasted hours playing

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh don't hold back give me that DDD (pause). and no worries, all we do out here is lowtiers. I main Mac.

Also i don't get home for another 8 hours and im not sure what timezone you in. When's usually a good time for you?

Mac :hhh:

I probably wont use zelda, i dont like that matchup.

I'll be home in about 6 hours, PM me when you get home :dame:

:lupe: what happened?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
For character and lore, its MK for me. Game-wise, outside of MK9, MK2, UMK3/Trilogy, every mortal Kombat game is more or less trash, so I have to go with SF on that front. Some games in the MK series like MKX just have some of the worst design choices I have ever seen in a fighting system.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Can't believe this thread is 3 damn pages long and only 1 of ya'll mentioned the GOATEST GOAT fighting game

Smash:takedat:

Smash4Tourney_calendar.jpg

This is the only video game i play now a days

1v1 me breh i'm a legend in these smash streets

Whose yall mains?

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
Whose yall mains?
I'm a Mac and he's DDD
I bodied him. :youngsabo:

He got some wins when I was playing joke characters tho :ehh:
But main vs main... nah :umad:

Don't word it like that breh :mjgrin:

I beat all your secondaries/non main characters then sure you wooped me with the main first time. But the other two games against your main were pretty damn close. i'll admit that you're better but i definitely held my own ground