Street Fighter Or Mortal Kombat

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Low key they need to remake both these movies.. The 90's ones were ass but both or all 3 were classics.. Don't ask me how

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe this thread is 3 damn pages long and only 1 of ya'll mentioned the GOATEST GOAT fighting game

Smash:takedat:

Smash4Tourney_calendar.jpg

This is the only video game i play now a days

1v1 me breh i'm a legend in these smash streets

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not though...and literally no one that's ever played a fighting game would agree with you.

yeah, you literally need to compare contemporary versions. if you are comparing series, no way MK could keep up with SF. SF had countless versions and mostly all were dope. MK for the first 3 or 4 versions was my shyt but I stepped away after that. as I said, you had games like Soul Edge, Tekken, etc...so MK didnt hold my attention over the years. I didnt buy every SF version, but the play-ability was just so simple and clean in Capcom games. Pit Fighter was the per-cursor to MK with the digitization. speaking of which, NFL Blitz was my shyt too.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets scrap:birdman:, loser has to rep the other. Send me that gamer tag

and who you maining? :steviej:

I main DDD, but I wont use him vs you, it would be overkill.

I'll body you with another lowtier, Zelda.

I'll PM info when I get home, and I apologize for the asswhipping i'll give you in advance

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
I main DDD, but I wont use him vs you, it would be overkill.

I'll body you with another lowtier, Zelda.

I'll PM info when I get home, and I apologize for the asswhipping i'll give you in advance

Bruh don't hold back give me that DDD (pause). and no worries, all we do out here is lowtiers. I main Mac.

Also i don't get home for another 8 hours and im not sure what timezone you in. When's usually a good time for you?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh don't hold back give me that DDD (pause). and no worries, all we do out here is lowtiers. I main Mac.

Also i don't get home for another 8 hours and im not sure what timezone you in. When's usually a good time for you?

Mac :hhh:

I probably wont use zelda, i dont like that matchup.

I'll be home in about 6 hours, PM me when you get home :dame:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk fighting games. Only copped Injustice 1 and 2 for the Story. Fighting engine is absolute ass. Street Fighter and its not even close.

I loved MK vs DC. That was one of my favorites. I loved Injustice too, I liked the engine from what I recall and the combos were ill. :manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint picked up the sticks in a long time but was just peeping this. shyt looks dope. shame I lost interest in MK a while ago.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Street Fighter fathered the whole fighting game wave(especially sf2). I remember being in 5th grade when sf2 came out and seeing it for the first time at a dairy queen. I saw some kid playing as zangief and the graphics and gameplay were amazing. When MK came out it seemed kind of gimmicky cuz all the gore. It also looked like pit fighter graphics:scust:
gfs_54268_2_2.jpg

I only messed with Capcom and SNK games. Street Fighter, Marvel, KOF, FF/Garou, AOF, and Samsho. They need to stop bullshyttin and make a new Capcom vs SNK and Garou.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Street Fighter

MK has always been trash. It would be another Killer Instinct without the gore and fatalities :mjlol: