Street Fighter Or Mortal Kombat

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Played both Extensively. Also during the last hey day of arcades. SF was always my favorite. The amount of time I spent in arcades standing in line waiting to deal out fades or getting dealt with :wow:

I was hard to deal with when I used Guile. Came in third in a arcade tournament in Orlando back in the day. :ehh:

I used to play Pit Fighter back in the day and then when MK came out it was :dwillhuh: Yooooo

In the arcades I seen more personal fights break out at SF. fukk around and not follow arcade etiquette and you could get your teeth pushed down your throat.

When I thought I was hot shyt in SF this Asian kid who looked like a toddler mollywopped the fukk out of me and the whole arcade:dwillhuh: Breh could barely see the screen he was so small. He was casually murking all of us while munching on M&M’s :mjcry:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Gta san andreas ….i just get real buff and drive around doing the speed limit…i get a hooker take her out in the middle of nowherr and bash her brains in

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
MK 11 >>> SFV

present day Mortal Kombat has taken the Killer Instinct combo controls and expounded it 10x imo. It’s much more difficult to chain combos together in street Fighter