Street fighter made a comeback with SF4, Then Sony ruined the franchise by making it contains exclus

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What? I always mash dp on wake up and I win

Scrubs never see it coming

If I play you I'd body you

You probably one of those "stay back and throw projectiles" type of players aka a noob trying to pass off running as a strategy

y'all better lobby up and post the results. :mjgrin: you know how it be.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What? I always mash dp on wake up and I win

Scrubs never see it coming

If I play you I'd body you

You probably one of those "stay back and throw projectiles" type of players aka a noob trying to pass off running as a strategy

Sure pal. You probably still in Bronze. Anyone with solid meaties( :dame: ), shimmies, etc aka higher rank players aren’t letting you mash DP all game without eating CC combos. And the fact that you call zoning noob running says everything.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sure pal. You probably still in Bronze. Anyone with solid meaties( :dame: ), shimmies, etc aka higher rank players aren’t letting you mash DP all game without eating CC combos. And the fact that you call zoning noob running says everything.

Whatever scrub

I beat LowTierGod and he's an evo champion apparently

I think I can handle any of you scrubs with ease

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Whatever scrub

I beat LowTierGod and he's an evo champion apparently

I think I can handle any of you scrubs with ease

Yea you trolling most definitely. I don’t even think you play 5 talking about mashing regular DP like they are invincible. Stick to Read dead

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yea you trolling most definitely. I don’t even think you play 5 talking about mashing regular DP like they are invincible. Stick to Read dead

SF 5 is trash

Wait until SF6, I'm going to dominate the coli.