Street fighter made a comeback with SF4, Then Sony ruined the franchise by making it contains exclus

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Street Fighter 5 came out too stripped down out the gate, and the exclusivity didnt help either, so many people moved on from it early.

MK11 is a better game all around

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody even plays MK11 anymore, that shyt is trash, its for people who don't play fighting games who only play that dumb ass story mode lmao
Street Fighter 5 came out before Injustice 2 and was competing against MKX, and its still being updated, still going strong competitively, NRS been through 3 games already lmao

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
nobody even plays MK11 anymore, that shyt is trash, its for people who don't play fighting games who only play that dumb ass story mode lmao
Street Fighter 5 came out before Injustice 2 and was competing against MKX, and its still being updated, still going strong competitively, NRS been through 3 games already lmao

NRS games don't age well at all

this gen had boring fighting games

Kairi Irving

Daps
I liked 5, only problem was the net code, and v trigger comeback mechanics

I did like Fighting EX Layer to an extent, it had its problems but I enjoy it. SF6 has to broaden it's gameplay mechanics Even further imo

I'd opt for parrying (sf3), super cancels (SFEX), and the return of ISMs (SFA).

Super cancels would only be available if you're using the "A" ism.

V Trigger should not return and tbh I don't think it will regardless.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you trash

On wake-up your supposed to mash shoryu

Shotos take skill.

the fukk are you talking about? What’s that got to do with MK? And even still you mash DP on wake up or reversal you getting blown up especially if it isn’t EX

Kairi Irving

Daps
the fukk are you talking about? What’s that got to do with MK? And even still you mash DP on wake up or reversal you getting blown up especially if it isn’t EX

What? I always mash dp on wake up and I win

Scrubs never see it coming

If I play you I'd body you

You probably one of those "stay back and throw projectiles" type of players aka a noob trying to pass off running as a strategy