Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw it tonight at the alamo with some long islands in me and i loved this shyt straight classic. I was in middle school and high school when all this shyt was going on in the movie and they captured that nostalgia perfectly.

The rodney king riots and that rage that all of us non c00n blacks had in us. When no Vaseline dropped that was the 1st Ether. Eazy E passing and just NY as a whole on that "who the fukk are these greasy curl ass nikkas out here"

This a big ass thread but i noticed they didnt focus on how Iovine handled them contracts. I mean we saw eazy's and suge's dirt but jimmy was like ill handle it then next scene snoop getting busy lol that jew keeping his shyt incognito

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah he did, but I'm callin ducktales on him talkin shyt to Suge like that the first time they met :francis:

And the way Dre went Chuck Norris on a room full of bloods on that Pac scene :mjlol:
Chuck Norris lol... you kind of wonder how it really went down.

Dre: What's going on in here? :merchant:

Suge: Nuthin. We chllin..Go make some more beats nikka. :camby:

:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Didn't know wallace was supposed to play dr dre

"The NWA biopic Straight Outta Compton has run into a serious snag, and Fantastic Four is to blame. Michael B. Jordan, who set haters aflame when he was cast as Johnny "The Human Torch" Storm, was being eyed to play a young Dr. Dre in the drama about the trailblazing rap group. However, Fantastic Four's shooting schedule has made him unavailable. Now producers are scrambling to find a cast to play teen-to-twenty-something versions of Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the late Eazy-E.

THR reports Jordan was a casting choice favored by Dr. Dre himself. He and Ice Cube are serving as producers on Straight Outta Compton, along with Eazy-E's widow, Tomica Wright. All three of these producers clearly have a vested interest in how NWA is presented in the film, and part of their powers include casting approval. But with Jordan out, there's no clear runner-up."

NWA Biopic In Trouble After Michael B. Jordan Exits

Hind sight is always 20/20 isnt it? I mean, Will Smith turned down The Matrix for Wild Wild West:mjlol:

Hopefully Creed is sucessful, cause being apart of 2 flops in one year...

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
That Ice Cube freestyle at the club over that beat was
Freestyle? :russ:

You don't know shyt about NWA..
I HATE when people spin getting recognition as "caring what white people think"...do y'all carry this same nonsensical thinking into other professions?
Knock it off..

There's a resson why niccas don't respect or turn up to the BET awards but flock in doves to the grammy's/oscars

If these crackas never co-signed this movie, nikkas would do what they usually do i.e. Not support their own movie.. Remember Notorious?

In 2015 niccas still seek validation from their oppressors and that's the truly sad thing

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Weekend estimates have the movie finishing #1 again making $25-30 million :ohlawd:

Movie is going to have legs at the box office. They actually added 200 theatres. Will easily make 150 million domestic. Has a chance of dethroning walk the line as the highest grossing music biopic of all time :ooh: