Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
...why is it still called that after he died? Won't it confuse the people reading the review?

It'll confuse the people who think he's still alive. They keep the site in that name as tribute and part of the legacy. And I'm sure there are business reasons why

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It'll confuse the people who think he's still alive. They keep the site in that name as tribute and part of the legacy. And I'm sure there are business reasons why

I know dis is all kinds of random but dat just reminded me of somethin. I was actually in a summa art camp class wit Gene Siskel's daughter when I was like 12 or 13. :skip:

I think I was da only kid in dat mufukka who actually recognized her last name n pops like dat when he came to pick her up one time too. When I saw buddy and put 2 n 2 togetha I had da :ohhh: face like a mufukka. She was coo bout it tho. :pachaha:

*edit*

G5.jpg

One on da right.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know dis is all kinds of random but dat just reminded me of somethin. I was actually in a summa art camp class wit Gene Siskel's daughter when I was like 12 or 13. :skip:

I think I was da only kid in dat mufukka who actually recognized her last name n pops like dat when he came to pick her up one time too. When I saw buddy and put 2 n 2 togetha I had da :ohhh: face like a mufukka. She was coo bout it tho. :pachaha:

*edit*

G5.jpg

One on da right.

That is crazy man. I grew up in Lincoln park in chicago and Roger Ebert lived like 3 blocks from my house. I use to see him and his wife (who was a sista) all the time.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
'Straight Outta Compton': Universal Offers to 'Support' Theaters for Extra Security
UPDATED: Universal Pictures is offering to reimburse theaters for the costs of extra security for this weekend’s launch of “Straight Outta Compton,” sources have confirmed to Variety.

A Universal spokesperson said the studio is partnering with exhibitors who have requested support for their locations but could not comment on the issue of reimbursement, first reported by Wall Street Journal.
:dahell:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen it, movie is dope as fukk, brehs.:blessed:

R.E.N. Spells Ren, but I'm RAW! :wow:

My only gripe is:
no fukk Wit Dre Day/Real Muthafukking G'z

On a hip hop board, this really should be stickied......

I just saw it. Movie was dope as fukk. I wasn't worried with F. Gary Gray at the helm. The actors were all solid.

Y'all are going to get a huge kick at the No Vaseline scene.