Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Could be reaching, but it looks like one of Eazy's other daughters is taking subliminals at her sister here :ehh:

That's probably Tomika's daughter. She and her other sibling Tomika had with Eazy have no reason to complain. They grew up with millions in the bank while Eazy's other kids didn't get shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
HIP HOP CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Schedule for future films got leaked.
Discuss.

PHASE ONE

Straight Outa Compton

EMINEM: Slim Shady

NAS

50 Cent

Straight Outa Compton 2

Urban Avengers

PHASE TWO

EMINEM: D12

NAS 2: Hate Me Now
Lil Wayne does the World

Straight Outa Compton 3
50 Cent: It's Yo Birthday

2-Pac's Thug Life

Urban Avengers: Mr. West

PHASE THREE

NAS 3: Hip Hop is Dead
NOTORIOUS

50 Cent: Keep Goin' Til You Hit the Spot
2-Pac's Ghetto Gospel

Urban Avengers: Mac Attack (part I)

Lil Wayne does the Universe
EMINEM: When I'm Gone

Urban Avengers: Mac Attack (part II)
LAMAR

:troll:
Saw it on another board:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am shaking my head at that big man. But we all know they are gonna make a Eminem biopic. The dude is the Elvis Presley of rap.....yuck.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I am shaking my head at that big man. But we all know they are gonna make a Eminem biopic. The dude is the Elvis Presley of rap.....yuck.

Lets hope 8 mile was it for that.

Who do you think gets a hip hop biopic next and who do you think deserves one?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They definitely need to do a death row documentary now I was feeling what they tried to do with Snoop and Tupac cameos but just didn't really feel it worked as well as the early NWA stuff

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets hope 8 mile was it for that.

Who do you think gets a hip hop biopic next and who do you think deserves one?

Knowing Hollywood it is probably pac. They can get more bang for their money than anyone else if the movie is done right.

Me personally I would like to see Wu-tang or even geto boys....just off the strength of scarface. The geto boys story would like the best cause bushwic and Scarface had a lot of personal issues and internal demons.

Plus as much as folks wrongly state that NWA started gangsta rap and shock value rap. The shyt that the geto boys said on wax was even more shocking than what NWA said at the time. I mean really their shyt had to get edited even during a time when non commercial rap wasn't even edited.

Also I wanted to say it would have been cool as hell in the NWA movie if they mentioned Tim Dog or had a cameo with DJ Qik and MC Ehit.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
That's probably Tomika's daughter. She and her other sibling Tomika had with Eazy have no reason to complain. They grew up with millions in the bank while Eazy's other kids didn't get shyt.
nah I looked into it. It's Eazy's kid Henree. The rest of the siblings didn't know about her until around 5 years ago. Apparantely Ree's mom was a stripper in ATL that E knocked up. Her and Erin (EB) been beefing on twitter for a few years cause EB dosent acknowledge Henree as her real sister :manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie :wow:

Movie of the year for sure.

Eazy-E hospital scene had me :mjcry:

Ice Cube's No Vaseline scene had me:banderas:

All of them nailed with the characters especially dude who plays Eazy-E.

DJ Yella had me :dead:

I wish MC Ren has more lines and more screen times but they made him out that he's the hypeman on the stage, etc. When MC Ren step in the booth had me :lawd: