Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:comeon: if you really think all three of them are the only ones getting paid from this :snoop:
And who cares if they arent you small minded dumb ass.

You support the film and it will be cause for them to make similar films which,even if produced by jews will still give work to black actors and actresses etc.

You the type of dude to cry about their being no black movies then bootleg everything and make up some arbritrary excuse as to why its okay.

:camby:

Daps
@Prodigal Syndicate i'm done discussing this with you because it's derailing the thread. If you wanna be emotional and cac like and neg people because they didnt do with they're own money what you wanted them to do, then thats on you podna :ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate i'm done discussing this with you because it's derailing the thread. If you wanna be emotional and cac like and neg people because they didnt do with they're own money what you wanted them to do, then thats on you podna :ld:
You got no leg to stand on in the arguement so youre backing down. Noted.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the same nikkas bytching bout movie torrents are the same nikkas that dl music,ebooks, games, etc with no fukks given

:martin: now all of a sudden yall got a change of heart

fukk yall
Between vinyl and cds my music collection is at over 4000 albums. My gaming collection is in the hundreds. My dvd and blu ray collection is over a 1000. Ive more books than I can count. I go to at least 2 concerts a month.

I support everything I want more of.

Torrenting is for broke people.