Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How doesn't it make sense? Dudes knew where all that fukkery ends. Suge was on 100 by that time...death row had a lot of scopes aimed at them . dre's change of tune wasnt overnight, you know he wouldn't have wanted to walk away from Pac, they coulda made classics on classics, but dude got fed up. He had been in the industry long enough to know he could do it on his own without all the drama. Dre never was the face of the whole fukk the east movement, he was about putting on for the west tho.

Snoop on the other hand had that wake up call with his murder charge, he had contract and royalty payment issues with death row, death row had legal issues, Pac died, and dre left...his whole change in direction made sense. These dudes grew up...

you didn't reply to anything I said though. Everything with Dre and Death Row was cool up until after AEOM came out and he was publicly down with Pac even after they were talkin that Faith shyt and he was down 100% with getting that Dogg Food album out in late '95 talkin all that "gangsta shyt is coming out no matter what", any means necessary. I said his change was "overnight" because it was no more than 4-5 months later that he's gone and talkin bout he don't wanna do gangsta music anymore. Yet, he fought for Dogg Food a few months earlier :what:

Snoop you could tell didn't wanna fukk with Pac and all that nonsense at the VMAs. I didn't feel Dre's disgust for Suge and Death Row was a natural progression. It kind of came out of nowhere over the course of a couple months. Maybe he was putting on a show for the camera :manny:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let me know how the quality is breh breh :lupe:
its really not bad

CGTir0f.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen u brehs gotta chill on this Ren and Bone Thugs shyt lol. Ren didn't get as much screen time but they definitely showed how he was an important part of the group and a great writer. I don't know what more you wanted out of Bone Thugs. Yella gives Eazy the tape in the hospital and says the shyt is crazy and gonna blow.

:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Guwop remember when I told you about brehs negging cause you didnt pay to support white owned films they liked :mjpls:
Ice cube is white? Dr. Dre is white? F, gary gray is white?

Don't hide behind a faux militancy for daps because youre too broke to go to a theatre you dusty gump.