Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That first act is :ohlawd:

Felt like I was in 1986 Compton.:wow:

That scene with Dre laying on his pile of records made me lowkey wish I grew up in the 80s and had a Vinyl collection :mjcry:

Sidenote: Which of you oldheads had or knew someone with a jheri curl? :pachaha:
I was in Alaska and nikkaz had Jheri curls. It would freeze up as soon as they stepped outside.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I thought mc ren was a crip though?

How did all the guys in the group really meet?
He was from the same neighborhood Eazy grew up in...Kelly Park Compton. Eazy claimed Kelly Park Crip. Ren was always affiliated but I don't know if he actually claimed or not. The movie portrays that he does. I do know that Ren's DJ and friend DJ Train claimed SouthSide Crip. Ren mentions SouthSide on one of his songs.

Cube had a group called C.I.A. (Cru In Action) with K-Dee and Sir Jinx. Jinx is Dr. Dre's cousin.
Dre was in World Class Wreckin' Crew with Yella.
Yella and Arabian Prince met Dre while DJ'ing in a club.
Eazy knew Ren from the block. And he knew Dre cuz he would throw parties around the Compton area.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Snoop Dogg actor :deadmanny:

Kid that played Eazy E was off the hook

and for the record this wasnt some ol run of the mill hip hop biography bullshyt
this was some real live shyt
like for my brothers on here that grew up from LA smh maaaaaaaan
them pigs where yall at like some Judge Dredd shyt
that was really upsetting to watch
and then folks get riled up and wanna ask stupid ass questions and shyt
you more upset about these kids speakin on this shyt and then wanna act like the shyt theyre rappin about isnt ACTUALLY HAPPENING!:deadmanny:
but yeah this was dope nikkas enjoyed this alot

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
correct me if i'm wrong but is not the film is a glamorization of the lives and trials of the real life CB4:patrice:
How would be that c00nery though?:wtf:

The real life CB4?..:shaq2:

Watch the damn movie...CB4 was a parody turned up to 10. Dont speak on what they movie is tryna portray if you aint see it.:usure:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Movie was dope just finished it. My only complaint was Dre knocked out a few too many dudes throughout the movie I think it was like four. :laff:

They need to stop bullshyting with the Pac movie foreal but I'm worried about it since John Singleton stepped down.

Jerry Heller :pacspit:

Eazy :mjcry:

Cube :myman:

My favorite member. NOI deep and turned the offices out :dead:

Dre was like "Aftermath" :youngsabo:

:scust: the cops were deep as fukk in the theater fukk tha police! The fukk they think people were gonna riot over a rap group?
This stupid c*nt cop was hanging outside the theatre until the last 30 minutes, then this dumb broad gonna walk in and look me in my eyes and smile

MC Ren: fukk your mama fukk your grandpa :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
went tonight with the Kings snapback on :blessed:

It was good. I thought the Death Row parts were a little over the top (even tho I know crazy shyt went down there, just seemed cartoonish in the movie) but other than that the rise N.W.A. was dope as fukk and the young cast held it down. Cube, Dre and Eazy. shyt, even dude who played Yella had us all laughing and shyt.

It's entertaining as hell. Was it all facts? Nah. I won't get into what they got wrong at this point in time maybe later, all u need to know is it's worth the watch. Well worth it and just hearing all the music on the big screen was :ohlawd:

oh and yeah there's quite a few ass/titties :shaq: