stores you are shocked are still in business

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
There’s a store near me that sells nothing but light fixtures. Lamps, hanging lights…etc like how tf does a lamp store stay in business. It’s cool riding pass at night when it’s lit though :pachaha:
business like this are what i assume are money laundering operations. There's a fukking old ass vacuum store near me that i know aint selling shyt. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm suprised Lyft is still around.
Lyft and Uber tried to merge a few years byke, but the Uber CEo was being a major dyck, so Lyft said F that shyt. It was on the SHowtime show.

daemonova

Daps
Where else am I going to get a chocolate dipped ice cream cone :what:
burgers and ice cream, with out the drama of other fast food restaurants. workers there are also more professional, they dont tolerate the drama.

cept that one dude that run the Dairy Queen at Perimeter Mall (Atlanta), I still wanna punch him in the face, but the rest of the dudes pretty professional

daemonova

Daps
Subway, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Journeys, CHILIS, Five Guys (good, but overpriced shyt), CHAMPS, JCPenny, QDOBA....

Also QUICK-TRIP for all my bammas once our WAWAs truly infiltrate the south n get them bullshyts outta here. :sas1:
Chills prices pretty competitive

daemonova

Daps
KFC, and I like KFC but it's clearly inferior chicken to Popeyes.
no one really believes that, they just mad they can't afford it.

i will say this, they chicken don't sell as often as Popeyes, so it gets old. and they will try to screw you in other ways, you need to watch them.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Spirit Airlines.....since a lot of ratchet people are broke af these days.
Eh, I'm sure most non ratchet ppl will tolerate Spirit Airlines due to them being cheaper than the regular Airlines.

For example a economy ticket RT on Spirit between Tampa and Charlotte a week from now is 100 bucks flat... American Airlines between the same two cities during the same time period costs 300 bucks.

Keep in mind most Americans are broke.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
My city is getting a Publix in a few months:ohhh:

You gonna love it. The bakery/Deli :ohlawd:
Publix is one of the few good things about living in FL :banderas:

Just wish the app had quicker delivery/pickup times. Wanted to order a sub from Publix via the app and the app said it wouldn't be ready till like hours after I placed the order :snoop: Same goes for the delivery.

I have both a Publix and Jeresy Mike near where I live :noah: Two dope spots for subs.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Was curious on numbers. Quick search says kfc has over 30,000 locations worldwide to Popeyes arround 3,800.

They have numbers.
KFC is one of the biggest restaurants globally. However, they’re a mid company in the US. Their global revenue keeps them functioning in the US but almost as a liability

daemonova

Daps
KFC is one of the biggest restaurants globally. However, they’re a mid company in the US. Their global revenue keeps them functioning in the US but almost as a liability
in the hood, its one to one

in the sticks its just KFC, Louisiana and Georgia were home markets for a minute, so they would obviously have more Popeye's IN THOSE LOCATIONS