stores you are shocked are still in business

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Best Buy how they still :ohhh:

Amazon got it bodied
They brought a place here called Micro Center. They kinda getting Best Buy out of here if people learn about them. They had all kinds of random cords and stuff that people might need. I like Amazon and all but I miss the days where I could drive to the store and get some shyt right now.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
They brought a place here called Micro Center. They kinda getting Best Buy out of here if people learn about them. They had all kinds of random cords and stuff that people might need. I like Amazon and all but I miss the days where I could drive to the store and get some shyt right now.
GOAT electronics store. MF could build a super computer just from parts in that store. I'm so glad I live near one again.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Eh, I'm sure most non ratchet ppl will tolerate Spirit Airlines due to them being cheaper than the regular Airlines.

For example a economy ticket RT on Spirit between Tampa and Charlotte a week from now is 100 bucks flat... American Airlines between the same two cities during the same time period costs 300 bucks.

Keep in mind most Americans are broke.
You're validating my point in the first paragraph. Their flights are cheap because they are suffering.

The rest of that stuff you posted is a totally different topic altogether

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Clothing
  • Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy
  • J. Crew
  • Brooks Brothers
  • American Eagle
  • Abercrombie and Fitch
  • Macy's
  • Dillard's (I was finna say Foley's but they closed)
Retail
  • Guitar Center
  • Container Store
  • Sur La Table
Food
  • Long John Silver's
  • Applebee's
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • PF Changs
  • Dairy Queen
they have been struggling a lot because of online companies sweetwater and reverb gaining market share. that said there will always be a need to try musical equipment before buying. i play guitar and me and all of the musicians i know hate guitar center and go to the mom and pop stores, its more for new musicians.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Subway, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Journeys, CHILIS, Five Guys (good, but overpriced shyt), CHAMPS, JCPenny, QDOBA....

Also QUICK-TRIP for all my bammas once our WAWAs truly infiltrate the south n get them bullshyts outta here. :sas1:
i think footlocker keeps them afloat, theyre basically the same company. they use the same reward system. a lot of times footlocker wont have my size, they call the inventory people at the champs in the same mall and they will have it.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
they have been struggling a lot because of online companies sweetwater and reverb gaining market share. that said there will always be a need to try musical equipment before buying. i play guitar and me and all of the musicians i know hate guitar center and go to the mom and pop stores, its more for new musicians.
I worked in a mom and pop music store for a while. People would come in, demo an instrument, then buy it on Sweetwater :pacspit: ...The demise of band programs hurt a lot too. Rentals were reliable income.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Them and Fry's Electronics (RIP :mjcry:)
They actually hired people who knew what they were talking about, unlike Best Buy.

Breh .. Radio Shack ... :flabbynsick:

radioshack-store.gif

" This ain't no happy Shirley Temple tale-listic crap
This here is serious, more Realistic than Radio Shack "

img_5615-scaled.jpg

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Most department stores like Dillards, Belk, Macy. Feels like everytime I walk into one, it's more employees than consumers.

Hardee's and Hooters. I want to add LJS and Captain D's not because they're empty, but the amount of health code violations is staggering.