stores you are shocked are still in business

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
KFC, and I like KFC but it's clearly inferior chicken to Popeyes.

Plus they never keep their best menu items year round like the Hot Wings, Potato Weges, etc.

Plus it costs about the same as Popeyes.

Also, gamestop and mom and pop gaming stores. Can't you buy games digitally on the PS5 by downloading it? Even if you want a physical disc that's what Amazon and some other game websites is for.

Also it seems like the gaming community hates gamestop as a collective yet their stores survive somehow.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Best Buy how they still :ohhh:

Amazon got it bodied
Best Buy over here still poppin

They rebranded the inside store a few years ago. Removed all physical media. Have the most up to date electronics

But for me it’s a Amazon showroom. I go in to see what it looks like in real life then open up Amazon app to cop, while I’m in the store :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That works for a random T-shirt but some real clothes? Depending on what you buy and if you're familiar with the brand you can kind of get away with that but you're not buying Business causal without trying it on.

I guess you could get shyt tailored but that's an extra expense.

Finally Amazon knows you better than you know yourself shyt is evironmetally unfrendly and people go into debt buying shyt that they don't need or want.

There's something to be said for looking at things and examining them. Besides Walmart is usually way cheaper for certain things
It works for all clothes because there is always a size chart. As long as you know your measurements you can never go wrong, without any tailoring. And if you know you need something specially fitted then you shop somewhere online that can produce the clothing to your measurements.

I never said anything was wrong with shopping on Amazon but there are so many other places you can shop as long as you take the time to look at the size charts.

And I also mentioned that Walmart and Target are the only real options for in-store shopping because other stores will be disappearing.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Clothing
  • Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy
  • J. Crew
  • Brooks Brothers
  • American Eagle
  • Abercrombie and Fitch
  • Macy's
  • Dillard's (I was finna say Foley's but they closed)
Retail
  • Guitar Center
  • Container Store
  • Sur La Table
Food
  • Long John Silver's
  • Applebee's
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • PF Changs
  • Dairy Queen

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're somehow the second largest FF chain...so they're doing better than hanging on.
Yeah they’re international but we’ll see for how long. They’re not going in a positive direction right now iirc

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mom and Pop hardware stores.......

I don't know how they can stay open with Home Depot and Lowes :manny:

The people at the small shops actually know what they're talking about. They can help you solve problems

Contractors keep these type places running

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They're somehow the second largest FF chain...so they're doing better than hanging on.

Subway famously is fukked. They built too many franchises (to the point the have their own stores competing against each other in areas), charge too much, aren't great to franchisees, were harboring a huge pedo ring with Jared, etc.

Look at their Financials they aren't doing well.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Captain D's

First off the name is :dame: No self respecting man should ever go eat there. But I have no idea how this place is still open. When I was a kid I used to see a lot of them around. Them and Long John Silvers. Then it was like LJS won some sort of fast food seafood cold war because all of the Captain D's went away. Then a while back I was running errands and there was one just sitting off in a corner. Like someone forgot to shut it down LOL. And it's still there. Made it through the pandemic and everything. I have no clue how.