stores you are shocked are still in business

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Mom and Pop hardware stores.......

I don't know how they can stay open with Home Depot and Lowes :manny:
They could survive if they could get handymen.

I'm installing a smart lock for a friend and I would try to install it myself but It's a wooden door and I have no tools so Best buy is installing it at 150 bucks.

Mom and Pop hardware could win with cheap installations for single moms.

Best Buy is contracting out the install a random mexican on staff would be better.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Subway barely hanging on for dear life. Them getting rid of that 5 dollar foot long killed them. Subway ain’t good enough to be charging the prices they trying to charge. They got way too much dip on they chip now :ItsOver:
They're in like every country overseas hardly see people in the stores but they manage to sell franchises aggressively.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Subway barely hanging on for dear life. Them getting rid of that 5 dollar foot long killed them. Subway ain’t good enough to be charging the prices they trying to charge. They got way too much dip on they chip now :ItsOver:
They're somehow the second largest FF chain...so they're doing better than hanging on.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
mainly because of the hassle of returns at non Amazon.

Try returning a Temu purchase.

Clothes need to be tried on.
If you're shopping on reputable websites (even TEMU) every single item has a size/dimensions chart, tells you the material of the product, has others that have tried on the products and show pictures of themselves with the products on or laid out or hanging up...what more do you need? I've ordered over 500 items from TEMU in the past year and have never once had to return something because I knew exactly what I was buying.

If people don't know how to shop then that's on them and I guess they'll have to shop in-store (until they can't, once these retail stores disappear).

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad they are so I can see who is cheaper lol.
Overseas there's at least 5 rideshares per country here there's only two.

They need some competition all over the world people threaten to strike but it never works because people have cars and the vast majority drive them less than an hour a day so almost any amount of money made is worth it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you're shopping on reputable websites (even TEMU) every single item has a size/dimensions chart, tells you the material of the product, has others that have tried on the products and show pictures of themselves with the products on or laid out or hanging up...what more do you need? I've ordered over 500 items from TEMU in the past year and have never once had to return something because I knew exactly what I was buying
That works for a random T-shirt but some real clothes? Depending on what you buy and if you're familiar with the brand you can kind of get away with that but you're not buying Business causal without trying it on.

I guess you could get shyt tailored but that's an extra expense.

Finally Amazon knows you better than you know yourself shyt is evironmetally unfrendly and people go into debt buying shyt that they don't need or want.

There's something to be said for looking at things and examining them. Besides Walmart is usually way cheaper for certain things