Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had to buy gas on the way back home after going west for a few days and damn felt like I was in the 60s. Everyone staring as I pump my gas, had to take a piss thought I'd see a whites only sign on the door.

I was in and out fast as hell

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Hate that shyt. nikka be getting stares and shyt. Some places people be nice as fukk and make me feel bad for shooing them away.

Muthafukka seen my Nationals hat and wanted to talk about baseball and Washington DC. :snoop: Told him "Im from LA homie, I can't tell you bout none of that."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:heh: Yep I know how that feels.

I live in PA which is one of the most racist states in the country and if you a black person and you not in the 4 corners of the state you gonna feel uncomfortable

If you in PA and you black you wanna be in one of these 4 areas:

Northeast PA where I'm at which is basically a suburb of NY and NJ and has a lot of diversity

Southeast PA which is where Philadelphia is

Northwest PA which is Lake Erie and in close proximity of Cleveland

Southwest Pa which is where Pittsburgh is located

All that area in the middle of PA may be one the most racist areas in the country:damn:

I remember being on a road trip to Ohio and having to stop at a gas station, them Cacs in there had the :mjpls: no nikkas faces on the whole time, I got out of there as fast I could

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

havoc00

Pro
Daps
small towns are the worst and im white, shyt makes me feel awkward like everyone is lookin at u and plotting on u. Dudes lookin at ur Iphone like its some type of witch technology, ole rotatory phone havin ass dudes.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You ain't seen small town 'cism until you go down south.

When you try to pay for gas/food and the cashier is looking at you like :upsetfavre: like you tried to pay with fake money or something. Then they take your money and slap your change down on the counter.
:heh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You ain't seen small town 'cism until you go down south.

When you try to pay for gas/food and the cashier is looking at you like :upsetfavre: like you tried to pay with fake money or something. Then they take your money and slap your change down on the counter.

I live in Georgia and like half of the small towns here are either majority black or 50/50
Those small towns in the mountain areas of the South are white as hell though

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
There'a a bunch of small towns here like that. The 1st that come to mind is Cullman, AL. They have a black part now but back in the day the KKK used to give out flyers like how Muslims give out newspapers on the corner without a hood on. :blink: