Stop with the STEVE NASH disrespect

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah fukk him

to this day I still believe his 05 MVP is the direct result of the mid-00s hiphop backlash in the NBA

also the closest he came to winning a ring was as 3rd option on the 03 Mavs behind Dirk & Finley

Fam that 03 Mavs team ain’t make it to the finals so what are you talking about???

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Exactly the sucked with Kobe and would’ve sucked even more without him wasn’t no big difference. NOT MVP material!
There’s huge difference between a 6-7 seed in the West, and the worst team in the league

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Facts. The Kobe hype is ridiculous no disrespect to the dude RIP,he a legend and all that but he wasn’t supposed to win nothing but that one MVP he got and he isn’t a greater player than DUNCAN and he barely a top 10 player all time. Facts!

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Steve Nash getting the same disrespect on here other Hall of Famers get. You even got people who disrespect LeBron James. Its unfortunate but it is what it is.

Thing is Nash doesn’t get nearly the respect he deserves tho all the other greats got a strong fan base to back them up and give praise anytime Nash come up it’s pure disrespect

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one disrespects Steve Nash. Actual GOAT caliber players, whom Nash couldn't tie their shoes, across sports actually get disrespected all the time. If anything Nash has pulled off the the rarely seen ATG props/role player accountability double play. Only other guys I can think of off the top of my head that are on that list are John Stockton and Tom Brady.

Lmao fam cats disrespect Nash anytime his name brought up some don’t even think he a top 10 PG of all time.