Stop locking threads

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.....I can't believe I'm saying this shyt.....but Nap was right about these mods. Holy shyt. What a convenient time for an experiment. It wasn't time for an experiment when everybody was making fun of Biden's brain melting but now it's too emotional? Shameful as fucck.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Mods are literally locking any thread with a hint of negativity towards Bernie :dead:

I’m rolling at the hypocrisy. These nikkas are truly MAGA left :laff: got damn
If that were the case we would've locked the Warren thread

But we didn't

All threads are open except the debate and primary thread. Why does this have to be explained to you when the threads are right on the front page?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that were the case we would've locked the Warren thread

But we didn't

All threads are open except the debate and primary thread. Why does this have to be explained to you when the threads are right on the front page?

yeah but ur trolling other candidates. Invalidating other ppls ideas bc they dont participate in their candidates “primary threads” as much as Bernie fans.

Your enterprise is “you don’t act like us, so therefore you aren’t legit” which is fukking bullshyt

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
yeah but ur trolling other candidates. Invalidating other ppls ideas bc they dont participate in their candidates “primary threads” as much as Bernie fans.

Your enterprise is “you don’t act like us, so therefore you aren’t legit” which is fukking bullshyt
That makes no sense. My point is you've posted in this thread more than in a thread about your own candidate since we locked the main debate thread. You're literally just here to troll.

And you will continue to post in this thread despite there being multiple debate threads on the front page THAT ARE OPEN FOR YOU TO POST IN because unless you're able to troll and antagonize you're not going to post anything.

Please respond though so we can keep that running tally going.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That makes no sense. My point is you've posted in this thread more than in a thread about your own candidate since we locked the main debate thread. You're literally just here to troll.

And you will continue to post in this thread despite there being multiple debate threads on the front page THAT ARE OPEN FOR YOU TO POST IN because unless you're able to troll and antagonize you're not going to post anything.

Did Bernie take an aspirin today?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

bro. You’re deciding that posting in your own candidates thread is the de facto way to support your candidate on this forum.

Just because u believe that, that doesn’t mean other ppl think like that.

I’m choosing to post in this thread, bc the main threads we’ve all been using to discuss the primaries are closed. This is my first ever issue I’ve had with a mod on any forum, I’m not some poster that always has issues on forums. This isn’t my lane, frankly.

Ppl can discuss their candidates outside of their candidates threads more. That doesn’t make them a troll

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
People dont want to have to go into a Warren, Bernie or any candidate thread if they trying to talk about the debate and current status of the general race. That doesnt make logical sense and that's what the two general topic threads are for. There were a bunch of people last night either at work, leaving work, or didnt watch but wanted to catch up on the debate discussion and potential jump in the discussion by quoting other people posts. Closing the threads cut off their participation. That's not right to do that to members.

On smaller forums this is how people rebel and leave sites. When discussion is cut off because it doesn't meet a mod's personal standard. As long as rules aren't being broken then discussion should be allowed to flow. If there are continuous bad actors then they are dealt with individually, but the whole section shouldn't have to suffer. That's not how members should be treated.

At this point in the primary, people are expected to be emotionally invested. People are expected to strongly disagree with each other. That should be a good thing, because it shows how passionate the members are about the candidates they support and the overall primary. Discussion may be mixed with arguments and some trolling, and some people may not like it, but during the course of political dialogue that's how people are going to express themselves especially with Iowa, New Hampshire being around the corner. I haven't see anything so outrageous that it warrants a whole thread to be closed.

As I said before, this kind of moderation encourages members to look elsewhere to seek the discussion they want to have. Moderation should always be done in the forum's interest. Not in personal interest. And if you think this actually is in the forum's best interest then clearly you miscalculated as you can see by the backlash.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
alot of yall tag mods to suppress speech you don't like/agree with. You empower/encourage them to view freedom of speech as trivial but is now angry because they limit your responses to certain threads? stop