Stop locking threads

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:wow: I really gotta read what went down in that democratic primary thread on monday night.....

I didnt even know people in HL were prone to being petty and argumentative like that.
Nothing serious..,well some actors on both sides were having serious breakdowns over the warren/sanders story, others were having substantive debate, and others floated between rational discourse and trolling. At the end of the day, a good 90% of the people who post here will vote blue. This the coli tho, every single sub forum got “set” culture, it’s mostly jokes

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah, fukk your power trip, everyone was doing fine with what was happening and you come along on some “I don’t like this, locked”

Locking a debate thread the night of the debate is some ho shyt

Edit: emotional is a mod who shows up occasionally and locks shyt that he doesn’t like. fukk outta here
My nikka you are quite literally one of the most emotionally invested characters in HL right now. Are you high?

Look at you right now. You're upset that you can't post in a single thread, when the topic you're attempting to address can be made in another thread, because you want the attention of bernie supporters who are going to angrily respond to your dust bucket ass political opinions.

Take a break from the net for a few days.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My nikka you are quite literally one of the most emotionally invested characters in HL right now. Are you high?

Look at you right now. You're upset that you can't post in a single thread, when the topic you're attempting to address can be made in another thread, because you want the attention of bernie supporters who are going to angrily respond to your dust bucket ass political opinions.

I’m actually not, my posts to people who ask for my real views show that. And you’re so concerned with Bernie when he’s no where near what I wanted to reply about. I planned on replying to people who tagged me who are just now seeing Steyer isn’t :trash:

And the only “upset” reply was to your hostile reply to me, but this is all great input coming from a mod who pulled out quotes from a conversation with @Pressure and proceeded to make a wall of text in a dedicated thread about him. Emotional? :jbhmm:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I’m actually not, my posts to people who ask for my real views show that. And you’re so concerned with Bernie when he’s no where near what I wanted to reply about. I planned on replying to people who tagged me who are just now seeing Steyer isn’t :trash:

And the only “upset” reply was to your hostile reply to me, but this is all great input coming from a mod who pulled out quotes from a conversation with @Pressure and proceeded to make a wall of text in a dedicated thread about him. Emotional? :jbhmm:
I absolutely did. Quite literally one of the dumbest opinions you can have on this site is calling a self proclaimed conservative a leftist because you need to create a conflict to fight over. Probably top 5 dumbest posts I've seen.

We stand by our decision. And the results continue to prove us correct.

I look forward to reading the stimulating conversation about Warren's campaign and debate tonight :pachaha:....it should be absolutely ravishing seeing the exchange of ideas

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I absolutely did. Quite literally one of the dumbest opinions you can have on this site is calling a self proclaimed conservative a leftist because you need to create a conflict to fight over. Probably top 5 dumbest posts I've seen.

I look forward to reading the stimulating conversation about Warren's campaign and debate tonight :pachaha:....it should be absolutely ravishing seeing the exchange of ideas
I have No clue what you’re talking about, goodnight.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m trying to reply to folks in the debate thread, what type of authoritarian regime is going on where one mod doesn’t like the conversation so they lock up to two of the threads people most want to post in?

:rudy:
not even that, I can't even post in the primary DEBATE thread and idk if I'm blocked from the primary thread alone

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop bytching.

That's all y'all do at this point.

You go into threads to fight with people about people you don't like and then bytch when you get upset at the reaction you caused.

All we did was lock A primary thread and A debate thread.

You have a warren thread. But you won't bytch in there because your bytching doesn't get the reaction you want.
ITS A GODDAMN MESSAGE BOARD. IT ONLY EXISTS FOR ARGUMENTS. :gucci:

HOLY shyt :dahell: :wtf: :dwillhuh:

DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A COURT HOUSE??? :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

you're more conspiratorial than the Sanders camp when faced with criticism :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Who cares?

I mean quite literally.

We come here to argue. Thats the point of a message board. This isn't the "we are the world" challenge :dahell:

Daps
Stop bytching.

That's all y'all do at this point.

You go into threads to fight with people about people you don't like and then bytch when you get upset at the reaction you caused.

All we did was lock A primary thread and A debate thread.

You have a warren thread. But you won't bytch in there because your bytching doesn't get the reaction you want.

Only person in that thread that sounds like they were directly instigating others was you buddy:

"Bernie die hards here need to wise the fukk up. Go look at that dead ass Warren thread. You can't even find the Biden thread anywhere.

Those posters aren't here to do anything but troll with trash ass opinions and politics.

Smarten up
"

Problem is you be lockin the threads before anyone can call your ass out on it and check you, which is what civilised posters do in an open discussion thread. :unimpressed: Talkin about "emotional bullshyt"... I didn't see anything egregiously inappropriate or uncalled for from any side or poster... you the one sounding mighty emotional in every post breh. :mjpls:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its an experiment we're doing... threads will be open soon

for now, chat in your fav candidate threads :mjgrin:

if u wanna be a mod, be one. Let the personal shyt go

:mjgrin: Damn didn’t know thecoli was the epicenter for all 16 candidates ideas and rebuttals