Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The amount of faith Hart and Dante have in JB is crazy. Brunson kicks it to Hart. Hart kicks it back to JB... JB falls on the floor and almost commits a turnover but manages to get it to Dante. Dante immediately passes back to Brunson to take the shot even though hes been missing like crazy... and he makes it when we need it the most.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye..fukk all the rivalry bullshyt:

I really hope the human being named Embiid is okay. If it's important to shut him down - do it. Or, even more ominous, if it's important that is allowed to put it all on the line in every game because of potential future limitations - let him die on the court for his team (figuratively speaking).

This is worrisome and fascinating

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
coNbV78.png

Let's pretend like Brunson didnt rip Maxey jersey on the inbound pass. This image clearly shows Maxey with possession and Nurse calling timeout.
Man you guys blame it on one play, y’all just took an L in a game you had. For Christ sake box out and get a defensive rebound and the game looks different in the final seconds. Philly gave the fcking game away

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Aye..fukk all the rivalry bullshyt:

I really hope the human being named Embiid is okay. If it's important to shut him down - do it. Or, even more ominous, if it's important that is allowed to put it all on the line in every game because of potential future limitations - let him die on the court for his team (figuratively speaking).

This is worrisome and fascinating

he got hit in the face a few games ago. Been coming and going with sunglasses on ever since...thats also why his head was down in the post game interview (and nikkas said he was a coward for not looking up smh)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I dont care what the final report said, be strong with the ball. I’ve watched that play a dozen times and still can’t figure out how Maxey turned that over. Also, he pushed off to get open and easily could have been called for an offensive foul.

As far as the timeout THE INBOUNDER IS SUPPOSED TO CALL TIMEOUT. :mjtf: You learn that shyt in middle school. The cosch doesn’t have a button, a timeout is never instantaneous and especially not when refs are focused on the 5 seconds of an inbound play.

Im not trying to hear none of that shyt Sixers sold

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
he got hit in the face a few games ago. Been coming and going with sunglasses on ever since...thats also why his head was down in the post game interview (and nikkas said he was a coward for not looking up smh)
nikka, no.
Ain't no way Embiid has symptoms of fukking NERVE DAMAGE from physical game of playoff basketball.
I've never seen some shyt like that in my life, breh. Come on, now. Don't do that.

My man out here saying Knicks are hand-checking Embiid after rubbing anthrax on their fingertips. I'm sleep. :dead:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
nikka, no.
Ain't no way Embiid has symptoms of fukking NERVE DAMAGE from physical game of playoff basketball.
I've never seen some shyt like that in my life, breh. Come on, now. Don't do that.

My man out here saying Knicks are hand-checking Embiid after rubbing anthrax on their fingertips. I'm sleep. :dead:

Who said anything bout the Knicks :comeon:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Who said anything bout the Knicks :comeon:

True. My bad for the misstatement.

That being said, you really think this is related to a physical damages sustained during games? That's still very concerning. I mean, he's definitely getting played close by the defense but it's really not anything most other high performing big men deal with.