Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
True. My bad for the misstatement.

That being said, you really think this is related to a physical damages sustained during games? That's still very concerning. I mean, he's definitely getting played close by the defense but it's really not anything most other high performing big men deal with.

Breh is just injury prone :yeshrug: . One thing about Jo is he will find a way to tweak/sprain/spasm something during the playoffs.

we'd be 3x champs if the regular season was only 40 games :mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Aye..fukk all the rivalry bullshyt:

I really hope the human being named Embiid is okay. If it's important to shut him down - do it. Or, even more ominous, if it's important that is allowed to put it all on the line in every game because of potential future limitations - let him die on the court for his team (figuratively speaking).

This is worrisome and fascinating

Yeah man I don’t like that shyt either. I understand trying to win but this don’t look good at all.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is just injury prone :yeshrug: . One thing about Jo is he will find a way to tweak/sprain/spasm something during the playoffs.

we'd be 3x champs if the regular season was only 40 games :mjcry:

You'd be 3x champs if they drafted Tatum instead of Fultz, anybody instead of Ben Simmons or maybe didn't dump Jimmy Butler for Tobias Harris

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen the last 30 seconds like a 100 times and everyone keeps ignoring maxey laying on the floor for 10 seconds like a bytch. Watching donte take two open 3’s and hit the game winner.
There was absolutely no reason for him to pass the ball out laying on his stomach. I have no idea what he was thinking