Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This doesn’t say he should have gotten a timeout.

We all said the fouls were bad. The poor coaching is the issue nikkas are ignoring
It quite literally says an attempt call a timeout by nurse is neither recognized nor granted.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This doesn’t say he should have gotten a timeout.

We all said the fouls were bad. The poor coaching is the issue nikkas are ignoring

BtnAIvK.png

H19qRYC.png

:gucci: The official report says Nurse attempted to call a timeout twice. Once before the inbound occurred when maxey was being grabbed by Brunson. Refs missed it.

UPbW8t5.png

The second was when Maxey fell on the ground and Hart got to him.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Man there were a bunch of calls that went against the Knicks that game too. I don't wanna hear all of that bs from the team that regularly benefits from the refs the MOST in the league.
No team has been screwed more in the last two minutes than the Sixers. This isn’t the fan in me talking…this is proven

We just lost a game like two weeks ago cause the refs refused to call Kawhi for a foul. It happens all the time to us

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

BtnAIvK.png

H19qRYC.png

:gucci: The official report says Nurse attempted to call a timeout twice. Once before the inbound occurred when maxey was being grabbed by Brunson. Refs missed it.

UPbW8t5.png

The second was when Maxey fell on the ground and Hart got to him.
Why does it say CNC?

If the NBA were making a decision on a TIMEOUT, wouldn't that be a separate event detailed with a CNC or INC?

I don't see how we are saying the NBA confirms the timeouts here.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@JoelB @No1

Explain this interpretation:
BILLUPS NO TIMEOUT
Crew chief Bill Kennedy addressed the situation after the game and said, "the referee in the slot position was refereeing the double-team that was right in front of him, which makes it difficult for, No. 1, to hear and, No. 2, to see a coach request a timeout behind him," per Lukas Weese and John Hollinger of The Athletic.

I think what we are seeing is a lack of accurate understanding leading to people creating their own narratives.

Also... the same source says that the second "TIMEOUT NOT RECOGNIZED NOR GRANTED" was correctly ignored.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Yeah the team with the 7ft 300 pound fakkit that spends half the game flailing on the ground got fukked by the refs.

Be fukking serious.

You nikkas are only ever in a winning position because of the refs calling soft fouls when Joel initiates contact 90% of the time.

In New Yawk we smoke Phillies don’t be upset my sons :wow:. Yall buggin the fukk out because your coach wasn’t smart enough to call a TO on the initial inbound :umad: too bad.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah the team with the 7ft 300 pound fakkit that spends half the game flailing on the ground got fukked by the refs.

Be fukking serious.

You nikkas are only ever in a winning position because of the refs calling soft fouls when Joel initiates contact 90% of the time.

In New Yawk we smoke Phillies don’t be upset my sons :wow:. Yall buggin the fukk out because your coach wasn’t smart enough to call a TO on the initial inbound :umad: too bad.

We don’t use homophobic hate slurs in here. Grow up and do better.