Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas are starting to bytch more than the women they complain about. Never seen nikkas cluck so goddamn much in my life as I have in the last few years. I only see these cats on the internet though
:rudy:

This the type of bullshyt bytches say when they know a nikka spittin the truth and they just want him to shut up and deal with it

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Im here to shoot the shyt wit the fellas :smugdraper:
Talk sports,hip hop and piff,and you?:birdman:

I have my reasons.

I'm a grown ass woman and if I want to post on a message board aimed at sports, aimed at business and marketing, or aimed at celeb gossip I will.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

This the type of bullshyt bytches say when they know a nikka spittin the truth and they just want him to shut up and deal with it

I'm sayin though. nikkas know he's right so all they can do is attack him instead of his points. :shaq: This nikka isn't even crying in the video. :deadrose:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Like I said before

If yall really have these issues with black women, you won't be sitting on youtube or a message board trading stories about ratchet hoodrats from your hood.

That shyt is real suspect if you ask me.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
The angry women in this thread just make him more right :russ: cant handle the truth so they attack our masculinity.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The angry women in this thread just make him more right :russ: cant handle the truth so they attack our masculinity.

There is only one female posting in this thread and its me.

The other posters that disagreed with the video are men.

Nothing he said in that video is correct with me nor my circle of friends and family.

I don't have any kids, not bitter, don't have a problem finding quality black men and don't have any self hate issues.

If most of the men on this board feel this way about black women then why constantly deal with them and bytch about it? Doesnt make any sense

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
this brawd trying to change the world 1 shytty post at a time :pachaha:

I'm trying to save the world yet you men on here gossiping, bytching and fussing about black women like a bunch of little girls?

tumblr_m3z0rilZuI1r3c8at.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is only one female posting in this thread and its me.

The other posters that disagreed with the video are men.

Nothing he said in that video is correct with me nor my circle of friends and family.

I don't have any kids, not bitter, don't have a problem finding quality black men and don't have any self hate issues.

If most of the men on this board feel this way about black women then why constantly deal with them and bytch about it? Doesnt make any sense
Then can you explain to me what type of female posts regularly on a hiphop message board :leostare:

you probably ratchet as fukk