Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Divide and conquer people. The game has been set. How will you react?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
fukk that, im goin in

i thought you were this fat angry black woman who retardedly referred to herself as a dympiece :wtf: who talked shyt all day on project covo about blackmen, cuz her attitude and face was too damn ugly to secure a respectable black man. bytch constantly had excuses for every one of her short comings and acted as ratchet as the out of shape foul mouthed loud contentious hoes on worldstar

sorry for the mixup:jawalrus:

Went in.But im not her

Love black men and never had a problem with them lol

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went in.But im not her

Love black men and never had a problem with them lol

cool, definitely glad your not her. stupid slut was always whining/complaining in every thread, but never could see that being a nasty obese bitter bytch was the only things holdin her back from finding the one.

:manny:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she even had this dumb ass sig comparing women to cell phones, but wasn't smart enough to realize she was more like

Motorola_Cellular-One_Cell-Phone_web.jpg

and thus had become obselete

Daps
Always the most ugliest of black men on youtube crying

I don't need an apology from black men

Black men never did anything to me

I just find it funny that when black men are stereotyped by the media and white people the entire black community blow up in flames

But the minute something negative is said about black women as a whole, black men are the first ones to co-sign

Making 18 minutes videos on youtube about your disdain for a certain race of women doesnt make any logical sense

I dislike Deadbeats, you won't catch me talking about them 24/7 on youtube

I dislike cream soda, you won't catch me bytching about it all the time

Black men will NEVER progress if they don't take care of black women.
Black women will NEVER progress if they don't take care of black men.

cut the bullshyt yall.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
dudes on point like a needle...i actually like what little i've seen of him. someone posted a vid of his on sohh a few months ago where he was talking about ratchet moms shtting on their little boys because of the issues they have with the childs father. disgusting.
he's obviously not talking about ALL black women but that specific demographic which needs to be addressed imo.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
nikkas are starting to bytch more than the women they complain about. Never seen nikkas cluck so goddamn much in my life as I have in the last few years. I only see these cats on the internet though

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
nikkas are starting to bytch more than the women they complain about. Never seen nikkas cluck so goddamn much in my life as I have in the last few years. I only see these cats on the internet though

They only exist on the internet also.

I can tell from the video that this man lack confidence irl and believes that white is right.

I hate to admit it but these weak ass negros make black men as a whole look bad.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They only exist on the internet also.

I can tell from the video that this man lack confidence irl and believes that white is right.

I hate to admit it but these weak ass negros make black men as a whole look bad.

:rudy:

So by that logic it's okay to shyt on black women based upon the ratchet ones?