Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They weren’t

The 1992-93 Suns were.
Easily. At least the Suns were an elite offense. The best all-around team Chicago played was Seattle. I always wanted to see what would have happened if MJ had gotten to the Finals in 95 against the strongest Rocket team against the weakest Bulls squad of the MJ/Pippen era in Chicago.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Easily. At least the Suns were an elite offense. The best all-around team Chicago played was Seattle. I always wanted to see what would have happened if MJ had gotten to the Finals in 95 against the strongest Rocket team against the weakest Bulls squad of the MJ/Pippen era in Chicago.
They were horrible defensively though. MJ ate off them in the Finals more than any finals team he faces.

Oliver Miller being their best low post defender :scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A lot of players could have had a different image to there careers if mj the boogeyman never existed:wow:
Stockton and Malone were boosted by them.

Yeah, Seattle had the best defensive team the Bulls saw in a Finals.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Ummm….this thread has little to do with the Bulls. The Jazz were their own enemies without the Bulls help.
I know just saying what I’ve heard from ogs, the two of em most likely win one ring if they ain’t run into Jordan. But I ain’t ever watch em play in real time so this my first time hearing they were playoff chokers

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I know just saying what I’ve heard from ogs, the two of em most likely win one ring if they ain’t run into Jordan. But I ain’t ever watch em play in real time so this my first time hearing they were playoff chokers
Nah. They always choked. They would lose to whoever they faced . People just talk. These guys always came up short.